of July 11, 2002 No. 343-II
About social and medico-pedagogical correctional support of children with limited opportunities
This Law determines forms and methods of social, medico-pedagogical correctional support of children with limited opportunities, is directed to creation of effective system of the help to children with shortcomings of development, the problem resolution, connected with their education, training, labor and professional training, prevention of children's disability.
In this Law the following main terms and determinations are used:
1) special conditions for education - the conditions which are including special the educational and individually developing programs, training methods, technical, educational and other means, living environment, psychology and pedagogical maintenance, medical, social and other services without which development of educational programs by children with limited opportunities is impossible;
2) child(children) with limited opportunities - child(children) up to eighteen years with physical and (or) mental defects having the activity restriction caused by the congenital, heritable, acquired diseases or consequences of injuries confirmed in accordance with the established procedure;
3) the child of group of "risk" - child(children) up to three years having high probability of lagging in physical and (or) mental development in the absence of early intervention and rendering social and medico-pedagogical correctional support;
4) physical defect - the permanent violation of development and (or) functioning of body (bodies) requiring long social, medical and correctional and pedagogical support;
4-1) diagnostics - complex of the medical services directed to factual determination of availability or absence of disease at children;
5) mental shortcoming - temporary or permanent lack of development and (or) functioning of mentality of the person, including: consequences of touch violations; violations of the speech; violations of the emotional and strong-willed sphere; consequences of injury of brain; violations of intellectual development, including intellectual backwardness; delay of mental development and specific difficulties connected with it in training;
6) difficult shortcoming - any combination of mental and physical shortcomings;
7) heavy shortcoming - the mental and (or) physical defect expressed in such degree that education according to state (including special) educational standards is unavailable and possibilities of training are limited to mastering skills of self-service, elementary knowledge of the world around and simple labor skills or narrow professional training;
8) early intervention (early support) - the social and medico-pedagogical correctional support of children of early age (up to three years) including screening of psychophysical violations, diagnostics, the treatment developing training;
9) social adaptation - active adaptation of children with limited opportunities to conditions of social environment by assimilation and perception of the values, rules and standards of behavior accepted in society and labor preparation in the course of purposeful social and medico-pedagogical correctional support;
10) social work - activities for assistance to individuals, families in realization of their social rights and guarantees compensation of the broken or lost functions interfering their full social functioning;
11) screening - the mass standardized inspection for the purpose of identification of children of group of "risk";
12) it is excluded;
13) medical rehabilitation - complex of the medical actions directed to treatment, recovery of the broken or lost functions of organism;
13-1) social and medico-pedagogical correctional support of children with limited opportunities - organization activity of education, the social protection of the population, health care providing the special social, medical and educational services providing to children with limited opportunities of condition for overcoming and compensation of restriction of activity and directed to creation to them opportunities of participation in life of society, equal with other citizens;
14) it is excluded;
15) vocational education - the education provided to children with limited opportunities with creation of special conditions;
16) it is excluded;
17) the special organizations of education - the organizations created for diagnostics and consultation, psychology and pedagogical support, training and education of children with limited opportunities: psikhologo - medico-pedagogical consultations, the rehabilitation centers, offices of psychology and pedagogical correction, kindergartens, logopedic Items under schools and other organizations;
18) it is excluded;
19) psychological inspection - determination of features of mental condition and potential opportunities of mental development of children with limited opportunities;
20) social inspection - determination of degree of social insufficiency which can be caused by restriction of physical independence, mobility, capability to be engaged in regular activities, economic independence and capability to integration into society taking into account age standard rates for children of the corresponding age;
21) physical examination - determination of type, the weight of violation (absence) of function (functions) of separate body or organism in general causing restriction of activity of children;
22) pedagogical inspection - determination of features of intellectual development of children and their potential opportunities to game activities, education and communication taking into account age standard rates for children of the corresponding age;
23) professional diagnostics - determination of potential opportunities of children to assimilation and accomplishment of skills of labor activity or profession taking into account the available mental and (or) physical defect;
24) the individual program of rehabilitation of the child with limited opportunities - the list of the medical, psychological, pedagogical and social actions directed to recovery of capability of the child to household, public, professional activity according to structure of his requirements, focus of interest, level of claims taking into account forecasting of level of its somatic condition, psychophysical endurance, the social status of family and opportunities of social infrastructure;
25) authorized state body (further - authorized body) - the central executive bodies performing management in the field of protection of public health, education, social protection of the population.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on social and medico-pedagogical correctional support of children with limited opportunities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.