of June 24, 2010 No. 129
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova
Based on article 26 of the Law on National Bank of Moldova No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1995, No. 56-57, of the Art. 624), with subsequent changes, and according to Strategy about monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for 2010-2012. (Approved by the decision of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 292 of December 29 2009) and considering the monthly report on macroeconomic situation, the Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Keep the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management at the current level in the amount of 7.0% per annum.
2. Keep the following interest rates:
on overnight credits in the amount of 10.0% per annum;
on deposits of overnight in the amount of 4.0% per annum.
3. Keep basic rate on long-term loans (over 5 years) at the current level in the amount of 7.0% per annum.
4. The interest rates established in Items 1, 2 and 3, are applied from the date of entry into force of this resolution about day of entry into force of new rates.
5. Keep the standard rate of required reserves on the raised funds in Moldovan lei and inconvertible currencies, also as well as the standard rate of required reserves on the raised funds in freely convertible currencies at the level of 8.0 from calculation base.
6. The next meeting of the NBM Administrative board concerning monetary management will take place on July 29, 2010 according to the approved schedule.
Chairman of Administrative board
National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.