of June 18, 2010 No. 319
About technical regulation in custom union
The commission of custom union solved:
- paragraph two of ceased to be valid;
- Regulations on forming and maintaining the Unified register of the issued certificates of conformity and the registered declarations of conformity (Appendix No. 2);
- Single forms of the certificate of conformity and declaration of conformity (Appendix No. 3);
- The single list of products which are subject to obligatory assessment (confirmation) of compliance within custom union with issue of single documents (further - the Single list of products) (Appendix No. 6).
2. Charge to authorized body of the Russian Federation to prepare together with authorized bodies of the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan for publication the Single list of products including the list of the regulating documents establishing single mandatory requirements to the above-stated products from among interstate and national (state) standards of state members of custom union.
3. To the secretariat of the Commission of custom union, authorized bodies of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan till June 30, 2010 to publish the Single list of products taking into account Item 2 of this Decision.
4. To the governments of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation since July 1, 2010 to apply lists of products which are subject to obligatory assessment (confirmation) of compliance according to the legislation of state members of custom union (daleenatsionalny lists) and the Single list of products according to Appendix No. 6 to this Decision.
5. To provide to authorized bodies of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation since July 1, 2010:
forming and maintaining national parts of the Unified register of certification bodies and test laboratories (centers) of custom union according to Appendix No. 1 to this Decision;
forming and maintaining national parts of the Unified register of the issued certificates of conformity and the registered declarations of conformity which are drawn up in the Single form and also operational placement them on the official sites with ensuring access to them according to Appendix No. 2 to this Decision;
issue of the certificates of conformity made on the Single blank form according to Appendix No. 3 to this Decision;
the organization of works on certification and registration of the declarations of conformity for the products included in the Single list of products, which are drawn up according to Appendix No. 3 to this Decision.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of 25.12.2012 No. 294
7. To the parties till October 1, 2010 to prepare offers on unification since January 1, 2011 of product ranges of national lists, taking into account:
- applications of obligatory certification only concerning products which address is connected with high risk of causing damage of life and to health of citizens;
- non-admissions of simultaneous obligatory assessment (confirmation) of compliance of finished goods and its components (materials, components and nodes).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.