of July 10, 2002 No. 339-II
About veterinary science
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of implementation of activities in the field of veterinary science and is aimed at providing veterinary and sanitary safety.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) authorized body at automobile check points - the bodies of state revenues of the Republic of Kazakhstan exercising the state veterinary health control at automobile check points through the Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan matching with customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union, except for laboratory control;
1-1) zones - conditionally limited territory irrespective of administrative-territorial division which is characterized by epizootic situation on infectious diseases of animals;
2) Item, unsuccessful on disease (unsuccessful Item) - the territory in which the epizootic center is established;
3) the database on identification of farm animals - the part of veterinary accounting providing single, multi-level data recording system about individual number of animal, about its veterinary processings, including results of diagnostic testings, and also data on the animal owner, performed by the state veterinary organizations, framed local executive bodies, and used by authorized body;
3-1) identification of farm animals - the accounting procedure of animals including assignment of individual number in the animal way of use of products (means) for carrying out identification, tavreniye with inclusion of information about farm animal in the database on identification of farm animals and issue of the veterinary passport;
3-2) emission of individual numbers of farm animals (further - emission of individual numbers) - set of actions for determination of consecutive numbering of individual numbers of farm animals and their distribution on republic administrative and territorial units;
3-3) statement from the database on identification of farm animals - data on terms and nature of the held veterinary events, including the results of diagnostic testings taken from the database on identification of farm animals by specialists in the field of veterinary science of the state veterinary organizations created by local executive bodies upon the demand of owners of animals according to the procedure and form which are approved by authorized body;
3-4) products (means) for carrying out identification of farm animals - labels (hinged, with radio-frequency tag), bolus, chips and other products (means) used for carrying out identification of farm animals;
3-5) attributes for carrying out identification of farm animals - the tools and devices used for carrying out identification of farm animals;
3-6) laser station on branding of products (means) for carrying out identification of farm animals (further - the laser station) - the organization performing drawing individual number on products (means) for carrying out identification of farm animals;
4) observation zone - the zone established between buffer and safe zones;
4-1) biological waste - the materials, substances, remaining balance of animal, vegetable and mineral origins (corpses of animals, abortirovanny and mortinatus fruits, veterinary seized properties, fodder waste) which are formed as a result of death of animals, veterinary practical and scientific activities and experiments with live organisms and biological fabrics (materials), and also arising in the course of activities of the objects of production performing cultivation of animals, procurement (slaughter), storage, conversion and realization of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin, the organizations for production, storage and realization of veterinary medicines, forages and feed additives;
5) buffer zone - the territory established between unsuccessful zone and zone of observation where systematic vaccination of animals and other veterinary events for the purpose of non-admission of spread of infection are held;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.