of September 14, 2007 No. PP-694
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of housing for the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of enhancement of regulatory framework of providing the military personnel with well-planned housing, the household conditions meeting the modern requirements and standards and also creation of effective system of social protection of the military personnel, increase in prestige of military service in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Approve provided by the Ministries of Defence, internal affairs, on emergency situations and Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Regulations on procedure for provision of housing for the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved with the Ministries of Finance and justices according to appendix.
2. Determine that this Provision is obligatory for execution by the Ministries of Defence, internal affairs, on emergency situations by National guard, Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also other ministries and departments, public authorities on places having direct and direct relation to the solution of questions of providing the military personnel with housing.
3. The questions connected with providing the military personnel with housing, not provided by this Provision are subject to consideration and the decision according to the current legislation judicially.
4. To the Ministries of Finance (R. Azimov), economies (B. Hodzhayev), to the Central bank (F. Mullazhanov) together with the Ministries of Defence, internal affairs, on emergency situations, Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments till December 1, 2007 to develop and provide for approval to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the project of the Regulations on procedure for acquisition of apartments for the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan and allocation of the parcels of land by it for construction of individual apartment houses with use of long-term mortgage loans.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyaev and the Secretary of National Security council in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. Atayev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 14, 2007 No. PP-694
1. This Provision according to the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 30, 2005 No. software - 112 "About additional measures of ensuring social protection of the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan" determines the legal basis of providing the military personnel with housing, the bases of recognition by their persons in need in receipt of housing or improvement of housing conditions, accounting treatment and provisions of apartments.
2. In this Provision mentioned below terms mean:
"military personnel" - persons of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures (except cadets of the highest military educational institutions which arrived in these organizations not during passing of military service under the contract) passing military service under the contract;
"apartment" - the premises consisting of one or several living rooms, and also kitchen, lobby, the bathroom, bathing or shower rooms, intended for accommodation. Total area of apartments on one person shall be not lower than the social norm of the area of housing established by the legislation. The living space of one-room apartment shall make at least 16 sq.m; two-room apartment - at least 30 sq.m; three-room apartment - at least 41 sq.m; four-room apartement - at least 53 sq.m;
"the office apartment" - the apartment intended for accommodation of the military personnel and members of their families, which is in houses of municipal and departmental housing stock. The apartments included in accordance with the established procedure in number in office are assigned to the relevant ministries and departments. Office apartments are not subject (except the cases established by the legislation) to the Section, exchange and privatization. Office apartments are subject to release by the serviceman after the termination of the contract on military service. Office apartments in the closed military camps are subject to release by the military personnel also in case of their translation to the new duty station;
"the hostel and the family hostel *" - specially built or re-equiped apartment house for temporary residence of the military personnel and members of their families;
* The family hostels which are on balance of the Ministries of Defence, internal affairs on emergency situations and Services of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan during 2007-2015 will be reconstructed to apartments.
"departmental housing stock" - the housing stock which is under complete economic authority or operational management of the ministries and departments. Unit of housing stock is understood as the apartment answering according to the housing legislation to all sanitary construction standards and rules. Also the apartments located in the closed military camps belong to departmental housing stock;
"municipal housing stock" - the housing stock which is under authority of public authorities on places, created at the expense of taxes, charges and other payments in the local budget and also due to other receipts on the bases, stipulated by the legislation.
3. During passing of military service under the contract the office apartment within the established social norm of the area of housing, taking into account the right to additional living space, at the expense of created in the ministries and departments of housing stocks, and also the apartments of municipal fund assigned to the relevant ministries and departments is provided to the military personnel needing receipt of housing or improvement of housing conditions, and also members of families of specified persons no later than three-months term from the date of arrival to the new duty station, as a rule.
In case of determination of social norm of the area of housing the family composition of the serviceman joins the spouse (spouse), children, and also persons consisting in its dependence. At the same time the following category of dependents is registered:
disabled parents, including persons with disability of I and II groups;
brothers and sisters with disability of I and II groups;
the adopted (adopted) persons;
the children accepted on education in family (patronage);
persons which are under guardianship or custody.
Expansion of housing stock of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan and providing the military personnel with housing is performed due to construction of apartment houses and reconstruction of family hostels to apartments, and also acquisition of housing at physical persons and legal entities in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.