of July 3, 2002 No. 331-II
About protection of plants
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational basis of implementation of activities in the field of protection of plants against wreckers, weeds and diseases of plants and is directed to preserving harvest, its quality and prevention of harmful effects on human health and the environment when implementing phytosanitary actions in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) special storages (burial grounds) - the storages intended for safe storage with the subsequent utilization or destruction of the prohibited or become useless pesticides, and also container from under them;
2) the special equipment - the device and (or) the equipment intended for use of pesticides;
3) objects of agricultural purpose - the agricultural and other holdings, granaries, vegetable storehouses, warehouses, the open areas, production and other rooms intended for production, storage and conversion of crop products;
4) especially dangerous harmful organisms - wreckers and the diseases of plants capable to periodic mass reproduction and distribution causing economic, ecological damage and brought in the list of especially dangerous harmful organisms approved by authorized body;
4-1) bioagents - the organisms breeding under natural conditions, destroying and (or) suppressing life activity of harmful, especially dangerous harmful organisms, and also quarantine objects, applied for the purpose of protection of plants;
5) harmful organisms - wreckers, weeds and diseases of plants which are negatively operating on the soil, vegetation and agricultural products;
6) economic threshold of injuriousness - the number of harmful and especially dangerous harmful organisms causing losses of crop products in case of which holding phytosanitary actions is necessary;
7) the state control in the field of protection of plants (further - the state phytosanitary control) - activities of department of authorized body and its territorial subdivisions for check and observation of observance by physical persons and legal entities, and also officials of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on protection of plants by results of which measures of right restrictive nature without rapid response can be applied;
8) protection of plants - the field of activity directed to development and practical application of methods of phytosanitary monitoring, phytosanitary actions for the purpose of prevention of losses of crop products from harmful and especially dangerous harmful organisms;
8-1) remedies of plants - pesticides, bioagents, and also the technical and other means applied for the purpose of protection of plants;
9) crop products - products intended for population requirements satisfaction in food, livestock production - in sterns and the industry - in raw materials;
10) pesticides - chemical and (or) biological medicines (insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth inhibitors and regulators of growth of plants, defoliants, desiccants) used for fight against harmful and especially dangerous harmful organisms, quarantine objects and alien types, wreckers of the stored agricultural products and also for protravlivaniye of seeds, preharvesting drying, removal of leaves and regulation of growth of plants;
11) neutralization of pesticides - the actions directed to utilization, destruction prohibited or become useless container pestitsidov from under them, and also container from under the used pesticides according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) state registration of pesticide - the procedure by results of which the registration certificate on pesticide according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan is issued to the registrant (applicant);
13) initial components of pesticides - the chemical and other substances intended for production of pesticides;
14) residual amount of pesticides quantitative index of content of pesticides in crop products and objects of the environment by means of which their safety for the person and animals is estimated;
15) production (formulyation) of pesticides engineering procedure of production of pesticides on the basis of initial components;
15-1) temporary registration of pesticides - temporary state registration of pesticides;
16) the list of pesticides - the list of the registered pesticides permitted to production (formulyation), import, storage, transportation, realization and application in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
16-1) registration (melkodelyanochny and production) testing of pesticides - the procedure of confirmation of efficiency and safety of use of pesticides performed on melkodelyanochny experiences and under production conditions, including biological, economic, toxicological, hygienic and ecological estimates of pesticides according to rules of carrying out registration (melkodelyanochny and production) testing and state registration of pesticides;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.