Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on visa-free trips of citizens
of June 12, 2009
The government of the Republic of Belarus and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
for the purpose of further development of friendship between two states,
being guided by desire to order the mode of mutual trips of citizens of two states,
agreed as follows:
1. Citizens of the state of one Party irrespective of the place of residence (residence) drive, leave, follow en route and are in the territory of the state of other Party without visas based on the valid documents specified in Appendix to this agreement.
2. Trips of minor citizens of the states of the Parties are performed according to Item 1 of this Article or if it is provided by the national legal system, based on the valid documents for trip abroad of parents (legal representatives) who accompany them, with entering into these documents of information about children.
3. Citizens of the state of one Party have the right to be in the territory of the state of other Party up to 90 days within 180 days from the date of the first entrance.
4. Citizens of the state of one Party are exempted from registration in competent authorities in the place of their stay in the territory of the state of other Party for up to 30 days from the date of entrance on the territory of the state of this other Party in the presence at them the migration card with the mark of competent authority which is put down in case of entrance on the territory of the state of this other Party.
5. If the period of stay of citizens of the states of the Parties mentioned in Item 1 of this Article in the territory of the state of other Party exceeds 30 days, registration is performed by the relevant competent authority with observance of the rules existing in this state.
Citizens of the state of one Party drive, leave, follow en route through the territory of the state of other Party through check points on frontier.
1. The citizens of the state of one Party who lost the documents specified in Appendix to this agreement in the territory of the state of other Party without delay inform on it competent authorities of the state of stay which issue the reference confirming the statement for loss of documents.
2. Issue to persons mentioned in Item 1 of this Article, diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the state of the Party which citizens they are the document specified in Appendix to this agreement for return to the state of the nationality.
1. The parties for the purpose of application of this agreement in 30-days time from the date of its signing will exchange samples of the documents specified in Appendix to this agreement through diplomatic channels.
2. The parties without delay inform each other through diplomatic channels on introduction of new documents or changes in documents which are used for the purposes of this agreement, and at the same time direct each other their samples.
Shall allow the parties into the third states at the check points open for the international message, citizens of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine in the presence at them the valid and properly processed documents on the right of crossing of border.
Citizens of the state of one Party who drove on the territory of the state of other Party according to this agreement during stay in its territory shall observe the legislation of the state of stay.
1. Each of the Parties reserves the right to suspend in parts or in full this agreement if it is necessary for safety of the state, preserving public order or public health care.
2. And about cancellation of measures, stipulated in Item 1 this Article, the Party beforehand, but no later than 24 hours from the moment of decision making about it, will inform each other on acceptance through diplomatic channels.
Provisions of this agreement do not limit the right of the Parties to refuse entrance and stay to citizens of the state of other Party in the territory of the state if it is provided by the domestic legislation regulating questions of entrance and stay of foreign citizens.
1. As required the Parties through diplomatic channels will communicate and consult on the questions concerning implementation of this agreement.
2. By mutual consent of the Parties changes and additions which become effective according to the procedure, stipulated in Article the 11th this agreement can be made to this agreement.
Provisions of this agreement do not violate obligations of the Parties arising from other international treaties which parties is the Republic of Belarus or Ukraine.
1. This agreement is signed for unrestricted term and becomes effective on the thirtieth (30) day from the date of obtaining through diplomatic channels of the last written notice of accomplishment of the interstate procedures by the Parties necessary for its entry into force.
2. From the date of entry into force of this agreement the Agreement on visa-free entry of citizens of the Republic of Belarus into Ukraine and citizens of Ukraine to the Republic of Belarus of December 17, 1992 voids.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.