of March 27, 1992 No. 150
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for education and use of means of special off-budget fund
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 29, 1992 "About partial freezing of remaining balance of ruble accounts of the state companies and organizations" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No. 589:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for education and use of means of special off-budget fund.
2. Determine that payers of means in special off-budget fund are all state companies and the organizations.
3. Explanations on application of the Regulations on procedure for education and use of means of special off-budget fund are given by the Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic and National Bank of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Cases of the Cabinet of Ministers
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 27, 1992 No. 150
This Provision establishes procedure for the direction of means in special off-budget fund, and also financings of expenses at the expense of this fund.
1. Payers of means in special off-budget fund are the state companies and the organizations having remaining balance of means on ruble accounts as of February 1, 1992.
2. The amount of contributions to special off-budget fund is calculated by payers independently on the basis of this provision. Payers in time no later than April 1, 1992, having calculated the 30 percent amount of balance on accounts as of February 1 this year, represent to bank payment orders for transfer them into the account of special off-budget fund.№ 147411 in municipal government of National Bank. In the payment order the payment type is specified: "The 30 percent amount of balance on the account as of February 1, 1992 is temporarily transferred in special off-budget fund".
3. After assignment of means in special off-budget fund in case of need for means the non-interest loan on the amount which is not exceeding the size of actually refrigerated part of their means considered according to the code 52 "The credits issued in special procedure" is issued to the state companies and the organizations. The loan is drawn up at the same time by the obligation order (No. 0403462) the payer.
4. For untimely entering into special off-budget fund of the payment provided by this Provision on the amount of nedovznos by the financial body charges penalty fee in the amount of percent 0,05 for each day of delay, since the day following payment due date.
5. Payers the actual money transfer in the specified off-budget fund reflect "Settlement account" on the debit of account 68 "Calculations with the budget" and account 51 credit.
6. Control of correctness of transfer by payers of means in special off-budget fund and timeliness it payments is performed by financial bodies in the location of payers.
7. Use of means of special off-budget fund is performed at the request of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic on ensuring social protection of the population.
8. Accounting of the means received from special off-budget fund is performed on account 96 "Target financing and target receipts". The expense of means is considered depending on their purpose, according to the chart of accounts of financial accounting.
(c) VES Consultancy LLC
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.