of July 27, 2008 No. 9925
About approval of the list of the goods imported into Turkmenistan and exported out of its limits on which are not collected or customs duties, and also their rates are established
For the purpose of stimulation of local producers, protection of their interests concerning competitiveness of the made their goods, and also regulations of trade volume of the domestic market I decide:
The payment procedure of customs duties (is applied);
The inventory, imported on the territory of Turkmenistan from which the customs duty and the sizes of rates according to appendix No. 1 is collected;
The inventory, exported out of limits of Turkmenistan from which the customs duty and the sizes of rates according to appendix No. 2 is collected;
On the goods imported on the territory of Turkmenistan, not entered Lists according to appendices No. 1 and No. 5 of this Resolution except for of the hand luggage belonging to individual entrepreneurs and physical persons in the amount of 2 percent from customs value of such goods;
On the goods which are exported out of limits of Turkmenistan, No. which did not enter Lists according to appendices 2, No. 3 and No. 4 of this Resolution, except for the hand luggage belonging to individual entrepreneurs and physical persons, customs duty in the amount of 5 percent from customs value of such goods.
3. On the goods crossing customs border of Turkmenistan in the form of hand luggage of physical persons which weight does not exceed 60 kg. the customs duty is not paid.
4. The state commodity and raw exchange of Turkmenistan quarterly to provide to the State Customs Service of Turkmenistan information on market (wholesale) goods prices, imported on the territory of Turkmenistan and exported out of its limits.
5. The ministry адалат Turkmenistan together with the Ministry of Finance of Turkmenistan and the Main State Tax Service of Turkmenistan having reviewed the list of the excise goods imported on customs area of Turkmenistan and rate of excises within 10 days to prepare and submit offers on introduction of amendments to the Tax Code of Turkmenistan for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
6. Make changes to the List No. 2 of the objects and values prohibited to export (transfer) by physical persons out of limits of Turkmenistan, No. 3251 approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan from 18 Gorkut (July), 1997 "About streamlining of movement of goods, objects and values by physical persons through customs border of Turkmenistan" (Collection of acts of the President of Turkmenistan and decisions of the Government of Turkmenistan, 1997 No. 7, Art. 1074), and to state paragraph 15 in the following edition:
"non-ferrous metals, their alloys, products from them, and also non-ferrous scrap (except for devices and objects of household purpose and souvenirs which are exported not for dealing purposes)".
After paragraph 15 to add paragraphs 16, 17 and 18 following contents:
fish of sturgeon types live and lifeless, its parts and products of its conversion;
gasoline and diesel fuel, the vehicles which except for are exported in fuel tanks provided by manufacturer.".
7. From the date of entry into force of this Resolution of the President of Turkmenistan to consider the acts specified in appendix No. 6 invalid.
9. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the Vice-chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers X of Turkmenistan. Geldymuradov, Chief of the State Customs Service of Turkmenistan Ya. Berdyev, Minister of Economic Affairs and development of Turkmenistan G. Kurbanmuradov and Chairman of the Highest control chamber of Turkmenistan T. Dzhaparov.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the Resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of July 27, 2008, No. 9925
1. This Procedure establishes rules of collection of customs duties from the goods moved through customs border of Turkmenistan.
2. Customs duties are established for the purpose of stimulation of local producers of Turkmenistan, protection of their interests concerning competitiveness of the made goods, and also regulation of goods turnover in the domestic market.
3. The basic concepts applied in this Procedure:
goods - the objects, inventory items, property moved through customs border of Turkmenistan on which customs duties are established, except available in case of themselves and in hand luggage of citizens;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.