of May 20, 2010 No. 263
About the Procedure for use of transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents as the declaration on goods
According to Article 105 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union the Commission of custom union solved:
2. This decision becomes effective from the effective date the Agreement on the Customs Code of the Customs Union approved by the Decision of Interstate Council of Eurasian economic community (the supreme body of custom union) at the level of heads of states of November 27, 2009 No. 17.
Members of the commission of custom union:
from the Republic of Belarus
from the Republic of Kazakhstan
from the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of the Commission of custom union of May 20, 2010 No. 263
1. This Instruction about procedure for use of transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents as the declaration on goods (further - the Instruction) is developed according to Article 105 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Code) and determines procedure for use of transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents as the declaration on goods.
2. In case of customs declaration of goods (further - declaring) with use as the declaration on goods (further - DT) transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents in the cases determined by Sections II and III of this Instruction, the customs applicant or the customs representative together with such documents in customs authority provides the written application (further - the statement) or the inventory (further - the list) according to this Instruction.
3. In case of declaration of goods according to this Instruction provision of the electronic copy of DT is not required.
4. Provisions of this Instruction are not applied in the relation:
1) currencies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union, securities and (or) currency values, travel checks, precious metals and gemstones;
2) the goods imported into the address of the diplomatic or equated to them representations of the foreign states or which are taken out to the address of representations of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union abroad;
3) goods to which licensing and (or) quoting is applied;
4) explosive objects, the explosive, poisoning, dangerous chemical and biological substances, drugs, psychotropic, strong, toxic, toxic, radioactive materials, nuclear materials and other similar goods;
5) the goods moved with pipeline transport and on power lines.
5. By the legislation of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union except the cases provided by Items 6 and 12 of this Instruction within implementation of the international agreements signed between the state member of the Eurasian Economic Union and the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union other cases and procedure for use of transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents as DT can be established.
5-1. In the state members of the Eurasian Economic Union which joined the Customs convention about A.T.A's cornet. for temporary import of goods of December 6, 1961 (further - the Convention A.T.A.) and Conventions on temporary import of June 26, 1990 (further - the Convention on temporary import), in case of temporary export from the territory (temporary import on the territory) such states, and also in case of the return import (reimport) to the territory (the return export (re-export) from the territory) such states, customs declaration of goods to which the scope of the Convention on temporary import extends can be performed at the choice of the customs applicant using as the declaration on goods of cornet of A.T.A., filled according to the Convention A.T.A., with the transport (transportation) and business documents attached to it if it is stipulated by the legislation such state.
total customs value of the declared goods does not exceed the amount equivalent of 200 euros, and in cases, stipulated by the legislation state members of the Eurasian Economic Union, - the amounts equivalent of 1000 euros;
goods move the same person on account of obligation fulfillment according to one agreement in foreign trade (contract) signed when making the external economic transaction or on the unilateral external economic transaction or without making of any transaction;
goods are transported on one vehicle;
goods are at the same time shown to one customs authority.
By the legislation of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union additional requirements in case of declaration of goods which total customs value does not exceed the amount equivalent of 1000 euros, and also possibility of application of this subitem when placing goods under customs procedures of temporary import (admission), temporary export, reimport and re-export can be established;
2) ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of 28.08.2018 No. 143
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.