of May 28, 2010 No. 491
About approval of the technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Fertilizers"
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 19.09.2013 No. 987)
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Fertilizers".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 28, 2010, No. 491
1. This technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Fertilizers" (further - the Technical regulation) extends to mineral, organomineral, organic fertilizers and soil-improving substances (further - fertilizers), and also to processes of their lifecycle.
2. The list of the fertilizers which are falling under action of this technical regulation, subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity and their codes on the qualifier according to the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Customs union (further - FEACN CU) are specified in appendix to this technical regulation
3. The risks connected with fertilizers are caused by the following dangerous factors:
2) the oxidizing impact;
3) corrosive attack;
5) injury of eyes;
6) corrosion of skin;
7) irritation of eyes and skin;
8) danger to the water environment;
9) danger to the air environment and soil;
10) radioactive radiation (for phosphoric fertilizers and soil-improving substances);
for organic and organomineral fertilizers:
4. In this Technical regulation the following terms with the corresponding determinations are used:
danger sign - the standard graphical representation transferring specific information on danger of fertilizers depending on type and class of danger;
the short characteristic of danger - set of the standard phrases allowing to establish category of danger of fertilizers and degree of this danger;
compost - the organic fertilizer received as a result of decomposition of organic waste of vegetable or animal origin;
nutrient element - the fertilizer element necessary for growth and development of plants;
nitrogen-containing fertilizer - the fertilizer containing nitrogen in assimilable plants to form;
fertilizer - the fertilizer of industrial or fossil origin containing nutrient elements in mineral form;
organomineral fertilizer - the mix of organic and mineral fertilizers received in single engineering procedure or by mechanical mixing;
organic fertilizer - the fertilizer containing organic substances of vegetable or animal origin;
the alarm word - the word used for emphasis of attention to degrees of danger of fertilizers;
soil-improving substance - the material of organic and (or) inorganic origin brought in the soil for improvement of its physical, chemical properties and (or) biological activity;
covering manure - manure with laying and fodder remaining balance;
fertilizer - substance for food of plants and increase in soil fertility;
phosphoric fertilizer - the fertilizer containing phosphorus in assimilable plants to form;
the material safety data sheet of fertilizer (further - the material safety data sheet) the document containing data on characteristics of fertilizer and measures for ensuring safe handling of it.
5. In case of identification of fertilizers apply the following methods:
6. In case of identification use:
1) material safety data sheet;
2) agreements and contracts of delivery;
3) information provided in marking of fertilizers.
7. Identification of fertilizers is performed on the following signs, parameters and requirements:
when sampling on:
1) to packaging and marking on compliance to this Technical regulation. At the same time information containing in the material safety data sheet is compared to information on packaging;
2) to product name on compliance of declared;
3) to batch amount;
when carrying out testing accuracy of the information, provided in marking and the material safety data sheet on is checked:
1) to appearance (aggregate state, configuration and other signs);
2) to mass fraction of nutrient elements and substances, mass fraction of organic substance (for organomineral fertilizers).
8. Fertilizers are released on the market of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of their compliance to this Technical regulation.
9. Before release of fertilizers in the address on the market of the Republic of Kazakhstan the producer (the authorized representative, the importer) shall accompany them with the material safety data sheet.
5. Requirements to safety of fertilizers
10. Fertilizers, shall conform to safety requirements of this Technical regulation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.