of April 23, 2010 No. 75
About approval of State standard and the program of step of the higher education
For the purpose of ensuring execution of Item 1.3 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of September 5, 2009 "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No. 156:
1. Approve "State standard and the program of step of the higher education" it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of April 23, 2010 No. 75
1.1. The state standard and the program of step of the higher education (further - state standard) is prepared based on the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education" and represents set of the general regulations reflecting taking into account the checked international criteria, national and universal values single state requirements in the sphere of the higher education for certain period.
The state standard extends to all highest educational institutions operating in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic irrespective of their subordination, pattern of ownership, form of business. The term of its action constitutes 6 years.
1.2. The purpose of the higher education consists in preparation at step of the higher education taking into account requirements of society and the labor market of highly qualified specialists and research and educational personnel on various specialties (specializations).
1.3. The state standard of the higher education determines the following:
* content of education on levels of the higher education (the bachelor, the master);
* management of the higher education;
* material and educational base of the highest educational institutions;
* infrastructure of the higher education;
* qualitative indexes of teachers;
* determination of level of knowledge, skills of pupils.
1.4. In the Azerbaijan Republic educational programs are applied on appropriate levels of step of the higher education.
These programs determine content of education and the rule of its assimilation according to state standard of the higher education.
2.1. The minimum requirements to content and the organization of the higher education are:
* forming at studying (students) of capabilities to adapt to modern requirements and conditions, to be competitive, to live and be effective in information society, to adjust communication;
* forming of the independent, creative person, the citizen having such qualities as ability to take the responsibility, participation in acceptance of joint decisions, activities and development of democratic institutes;
* ensuring life-long education of pupils, assimilation with them of knowledge which is constantly updated and conforming to modern standards and outlooks, more effective satisfaction of requirement of society, development of the personality and availability of open and equal opportunities of everyone for education throughout all life;
* forming of high intellectual level and practical business capability at pupils, abilities to acquire new technologies, to find the flexible directions in information flow;
* creation of real basis for satisfaction of requirement of society for the competitive personnel potential of high level;
* providing the organization of educational process in educational institutions on the basis of respect of the person pupils and teachers and non-admission concerning pupils of any physical and psychological abuse.
2.2. Educational language in the highest educational institutions of the Azerbaijan Republic is the state yazykazerbaydzhansky language. Considering possibilities of educational institutions, training can be provided as well in foreign languages.
3.1. The highest educational institution (universities, academies, institutes, etc.) is controlled on the basis of the principles of transparency, publicity and democratic character according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education", other regulatory legal acts and the Charter.
3.2. For the purpose of ensuring transparency and democratic character in management of educational institution in the highest educational institution governing bodies and self-government (trustee, scientific, scientific and methodical councils, council of pupils, guardians, etc.) can be created.
3.3. The supreme body of management of the highest educational institution is the Academic Council. Creation and activities of the Academic Council are regulated by the Provision "About the Academic Council of the Highest Educational Institution" approved by the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic, and the Charter of educational institution.
3.4. Management of the highest educational institution is performed by his rector appointed to position and dismissed from position in the procedure established by the legislation.
3.5. The state control over quality of education in all highest educational institutions operating in the territory of the republic irrespective of their subordination, pattern of ownership and form of business performs the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4.1. The material and educational base of the highest educational institution consists of personal and real estate.
4.2. The material and educational base of the highest educational institution shall correspond to the standard rates established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
5.1. In the Azerbaijan Republic the higher education is performed in the highest educational institutions.
5.2. In the highest educational institutions training of specialists and research and educational personnel consists of three levels:
* bachelor degree (except for medical education);
* magistracy (except for medical education);
* doctoral studies.
5.3. In the Azerbaijan Republic depending on pattern of ownership the public, local and private highest educational institutions are effective. Their creation, the organization and reorganization are performed according to the current legislation.
5.4. At step of the higher education the following forms of education are established:
* distantny (at distance);
* free (external studies).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.