of May 12, 2010 No. 384
About Service of the State supervision of public health
Based on part (2) Article 16 and article 72 of the Law No. 10-XVI of February 3, 2009 on the state supervision of public health (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 67, the Art. 183) and for the purpose of regulation of actions for the state supervision of public health DECIDES: the Government
1. Reorganize the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service by transformation into Service of the state supervision of public health.
Regulations on activities of Service of the state supervision of public health according to appendix No. 1;
the number of staff of organizations of Service of the state supervision of public health according to appendix No. 2;
changes and additions which are made to some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3;
the list of the orders of the Government which are recognized invalid, according to appendix No. 4.
3. To the Ministry of Health:
develop and approve in the 3-month time of structure, staff lists, regulations on the National center of public health and regulations on the territorial/advanced center of public health;
develop and approve Regulations on Council for public health in 6-month time;
provide reapproval of employees of the reorganized organizations according to the current legislation;
exercise supervision of observance by organizations of Service of the state supervision of public health of use of money resources within the provided assignments;
develop and in 2-month time to submit to the Government for consideration the draft of the Catalogue of the services of public health provided for a fee by organizations of Service of the state supervision of public health;
develop and till August 16, 2010 to submit to the Government for consideration the draft of the State program on development and material equipping of Service of the state supervision of public health for 2011-2016.
4. To the Ministry of Health together with Academy of Sciences of Moldova to provide in the state order scientific subject in the field of public health.
5. Delegate to the Ministry of Health of function on review and change of the number of staff of some organizations of Service of the state supervision of public health within the established posts approved for organizations of Service, in case of need, depending on the state of health of the population, risk factors and urgent situations in public health in the administrative territories.
6. To councils on public health to cooperate with the central and local authorities of public management, communities and civil societies on providing public health by development and deployment the politician on protection and promotion of health, the prevention of diseases.
7. To bodies of the central public management to staticize the regulations on departmental health services by amendment of measures for the prevention and prevention of infectious and noninfectious diseases and to approve them with the Ministry of Health.
8. To the Ministry of Health:
cooperate with mass media on promotion of health, health care system, achievements of medical science, prevention of infectious and noninfectious diseases, forming of healthy lifestyle, development of conscious and responsible behavior of the population for the purpose of preserving and strengthening of public health;
together with the National public teleradio organization by the Teleradio-Moldova Company to establish broadcasting time and procedure for its provision within grid of public programs for illumination of priority questions of activities of system of public health, achievements of medical science, prevention of infectious and noninfectious diseases, forming of healthy lifestyle.
9. To perform accomplishment of this Resolution within the means provided on these purposes and at the expense of other legal sources.
deputy. Prime Minister
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Health
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 12, 2010 No. 384
1. The service of the state supervision of public health (further - Service) is competent authority of the state supervision of public health.
2. The service performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the laws, resolutions of Parliament, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, sanitary regulations, regulations of the Ministry of Health, and also this Provision and other international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is.
3. The service cooperates with bodies of the central and local public authority, with civil community and the profile international organizations for the purpose of ensuring coordination of activities in the field of public health.
4. At the territorial Service level provides coordinating and realization of activities in the field of public health through councils on public health - territorial consultative bodies which are created and are effective according to the provision approved by the Ministry of Health.
5. Core activities of Service on the state supervision of public health are:
1) supervision of health of the population and its assessment with establishment of priorities of public health, coordinating of implementation of national policy in the field of public health by means of their integration in industry politicians and sustainability strategies;
2) identification, assessment, management and the message of risks for public health, the forecast and reduction of their negative impact on health;
3) health protection in the way:
a) project developments legislative and regulations and their representation on approval in accordance with the established procedure;
b) developments and approvals of managements on the best practicians and standard working procedures which regulate determinants of the state of health;
c) supervision and control of observance by economic agents of the legislative provisions and regulations establishing mandatory requirements on public health;
4) the state authorization of the types of activity, services and products influencing health of the population;
5) initiation, participation in development, implementation of monitoring and realization politician and programs of public health;
6) the prevention of diseases by implementation of interventions on primary and secondary prevention;
7) promotion of health through informing, education and communication;
8) quality evaluation and the efficiency of personnel and services in the field of public health rendered to communities;
9) initiation, support and implementation of activities for research development, transfer of technologies and innovative activities in the field of public health;
10) ensuring adequate level of readiness for urgent situations in public health and management of these situations, including by restriction of movement of persons and turnover of goods;
11) development and planning of personnel resources and institutional development in the field of the state supervision of public health;
12) coordination of activities in the field of public health at the level of the administrative territory and community;
13) consultation and involvement of society in the organization of provision of services in the field of public health;
14) ensuring laboratory base for research of the biological, chemical, physical and radiological factors influencing public health;
15) ensuring transparency and access for the public to information on condition of public health and measures for its improvement.
1) development and deployment of policy and strategy in the prevention of diseases, protection and promotion of health;
2) the state supervision and control of application legislative and regulations, managements on the best practicians and standard working procedures which regulate determinants of the state of health;
3) the state supervision of public health in all territory of the country;
4) supervision, prevention and control of infectious diseases in the way:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.