of May 12, 2010 No. 383
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Agency of land relations and the inventory, structure and the extreme number of staff of its central office
Based on Item 2) Article 20 and article 24 of the Law No. 64-XII of May 31, 1990 on the Government (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 131-133, 1018), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Agency of land relations and the inventory according to appendix No. 1;
structure of central office of the Agency of land relations and the inventory according to appendix No. 2;
The list of the state companies in which the Agency of land relations and inventory performs functions of the founder, according to appendix No. 3;
The list of the administrative authorities subordinated to the Agency of land relations and inventory, according to appendix No. 3-1.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Agency of land relations and the inventory in number of 42 units, the State inspectorate for geodetic and technical supervision and the mode - in number of 8 units, with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. To the agency of land relations and inventory in a month together with the ministries, other interested central administrative authorities to consider and provide to the Government of the offer on creation of the State inspection in the field of land relations and geodesy.
4. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 12, 2010 No. 383
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the Agency of land relations and the inventory regulate tasks, the main functions, fundamental obligations and basic rights of the Agency of land relations and the inventory (further - the Agency), and also the organization of its activities.
2. The agency is the central administrative authority submitting to the Government, having the status of the legal entity of the public law with the location in municipium of Chisinau having seal with the State Emblem and the name in state language and also treasurer accounts and other attributes inherent in body of the public power established by the legislation.
3. The agency provides realization of policy of the state in areas for which it is responsible.
4. The agency performs the activities according to provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, other regulations, international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also this Provision. Financing of activities of the Agency is performed from means of the government budget according to the current legislation.
5. Tasks of the Agency at the level of the central public management consist in providing and support of accomplishment Programs of the Government by means of development, carrying out and implementation of state policy in the field of land relations and the organization of the territory are more whole; development and improvements of the degraded lands; inventory and real estate appraisal; geodesies, topography, fotogrammetriya, gravitation measurements, cartography, geoinformatics, engineering researches, their integration into processes of economic reform, and also in development of special regulations in areas of the activities, including their reduction in compliance with the European standards and regulations.
1) performs state policy in the field of land relations, development and improvements of the degraded lands, the organizations of the territory, the inventory and assessment of real estate objects, geodesies, cartography and geoinformatics;
Develops 2) and realizes, within the competence, national programs and action plans in the following areas: land relations, development and improvement of the degraded lands, the inventory and assessment of real estate objects, geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics;
3) coordinates actions of the central industry bodies of public management and bodies of local public authority for development and implementation of the national, industry and local programs and plans relating to field of activity of the Agency;
4) manages, makes, approves financing and exercises control of use of money resources for implementation of the annual programs relating to sphere of activity of the Agency;
5) undertakes organizational economic reform in the sphere of the activities, integrates land relations, development and improvement of the degraded lands, the inventory and real estate appraisal, geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics in the course of economic reform, brings legislative and regulations from the field of activity entrusted to it into compliance with the European standards and regulations;
Supports 6) and coordinates research works in the field of land relations, the inventory and real estate appraisal, geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics and advances implementation of the new equipment and advanced technologies in the sphere of the activities;
7) promotes realization of land reform;
8) promotes market development of the real estate, including land;
9) provides project development on development and improvement of the degraded lands;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.