of April 29, 2010 No. 271-IV ZRK
About prevention of offenses
This Law determines legal, economic, social and organizational basis of activities of state bodies, local government bodies, organizations and citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for prevention of offenses.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) social adaptation - package of measures, the offenses performed by subjects of prevention directed to forming of the personality capable to accept and respect the rules and rules of conduct in society;
2) social resettlement - package of measures, the offenses performed by subjects of prevention directed to rendering the legal, public, psychological, pedagogical assistance to person with delinquent behavior and also process of overcoming psychological and (or) moral injury;
3) law-abiding behavior - the conscious behavior of person which is meeting the standards of behavior established by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, not violating the rights, freedoms of man and citizen, interests of society and state;
4) prevention of offenses - complex of the legal, economic, social and organizational measures performed by subjects of prevention of the offenses directed to preserving and strengthening of law and order by identification, studying, elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting making of offenses;
5) subjects of prevention of offenses - the state bodies, local government bodies, the organizations and citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing prevention of offenses;
6) legal education - package of measures of educational, information and organizational nature, directed to forming of law-abiding behavior, sense of justice and legal culture of citizens.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on prevention of offenses is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. The purpose of this Law is establishment of single state policy in the field of prevention of offenses.
2. Tasks of this Law are:
1) ensuring protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of man and citizen from illegal encroachments;
2) decrease in level of offenses;
3) enhancement of system of prevention of offenses, and also identification, studying, elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting them;
4) social adaptation and social resettlement of persons which are in difficult life situation;
5) coordination of activities of subjects of prevention of offenses;
6) increase in level of legal culture of citizens;
7) ensuring participation of citizens and the organizations in prevention of offenses.
Prevention of offenses is based on the principles:
1) protection and observance of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of man and citizen;
4) unities of the rights and obligations;
6) scientific justification;
7) personal privacy;
8) priority of preventive measures of prevention of offenses over repressive;
9) complexity and systemacity.
Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) develops the main directions of state policy in the field of prevention of offenses;
2) the subitem 2) of Article 5 is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 03.07.2013 No. 124-V ZRK
Forms 3) and abolishes the republican interdepartmental commission on prevention of offenses;
4) provides interaction of subjects of prevention of offenses and coordination of their activities;
5) is provided by acceptance of timely measures on non-admission of crisis demographic processes, control of sharp growth of unemployment and the fall of level of living of the population attracting growth of number of offenses;
6) performs other functions assigned to it by the Constitution, the laws and acts of the President.
1. Local representative bodies:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.