of June 30, 2002 No. 78-FZ
About cash allowance of employees of some federal executive bodies, other payments to these employees and conditions of the translation of separate employee categories of federal bodies of tax police and customs authorities of the Russian Federation on other conditions of service (work)
Accepted by the State Duma on June 19, 2002
Approved by the Federation Council on June 26, 2002
This Federal Law establishes cash allowance of staff of organizations and bodies of criminal executive system, the Public fire service, federal bodies of tax police, customs authorities of the Russian Federation and faces of the commanding structure of federal courier communication (further - employees), and also conditions of the translation of staff of federal bodies of tax police and customs authorities of the Russian Federation on other conditions of service (work).
1. The cash allowance of employees consists of salary on the held established post, salary on special rank which constitute salary of monetary pay, from percentage length-of-service allowances, academic degree and academic status, other additional payments.
2. Ceased to be valid
3. The sizes of salaries on standard established posts and salaries on special ranks of employees are established not lower than the sizes of official pay rates and monthly allowances to official pay rate for the qualification category of the corresponding categories of government employees of federal executive bodies.
4. Compliance of the main standard established posts and special ranks of employees to the state positions of the Federal State Service and qualification categories of government employees of federal executive bodies, and also ratio of salaries on other standard established posts of employees are established by the President of the Russian Federation.
5. The sizes of salaries on standard established posts, salaries on special ranks of employees and additional payments are determined by the Government of the Russian Federation by representation of the head of the corresponding federal executive body with observance of condition of their unity with the main regulations of cash allowance of the military personnel passing military service under the contract.
The sizes of salaries on other (non-standard) established posts of employees are established by heads of the corresponding federal executive bodies in relation to the sizes of salaries on the standard established posts determined by the Government of the Russian Federation according to this Item.
In case of increase (indexation) in the sizes of monetary pay of federal government employees at the same time in the same proportion increase the sizes of cash allowance of employees according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation (are indexed).
6. The percentage length-of-service allowance to salary of monetary pay in the following sizes in case of period of service is monthly paid to employees:
of half a year till 1 year - 5 percent;
from 1 year to 2 years - 10 percent;
from 2 to 5 years - 25 percent;
from 5 to 10 years - 40 percent;
from 10 to 15 years - 45 percent;
from 15 to 20 years - 50 percent;
from 20 to 22 years - 55 percent;
from 22 to 25 years - 65 percent;
25 years and more - 70 percent.
The procedure for calculation of length of service for purpose of the specified percentage allowance is determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
6.1. To the employees who are temporarily serving outside the territory of the Russian Federation it is established and paid in cases, on regulations and according to the procedure which are determined by the Government of the Russian Federation, part of cash allowance in foreign currency.
7. Features of providing separate employee categories with cash allowance are determined by the Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
8. Additional payments to employees consist from:
differentiated depending on the list of employees and the area of service, the monthly allowance for complexity, intensity and the special mode of service in the sizes and procedure determined by the head of the corresponding federal executive body to 120 percent of salary on the held established post. The government of the Russian Federation has the right to make decisions on increase in the size of the monthly allowance for complexity, intensity and the special mode of service to separate employee categories depending on the place of residence and service for the purpose of non-admission of decrease in level of material security of employees in connection with transfer of natural privileges to cash form;
the award for model execution of service duties in the amount up to three salaries of monetary pay a year paid according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation;
the one-time monetary reward for fair execution of service duties following the results of calendar year which can be paid according to the procedure, established by heads of the corresponding federal executive bodies, and the sizes determined by the Government of the Russian Federation, but at least three salaries of monetary pay a year;
the financial support in the amount of at least two salaries of monetary pay a year paid according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
The president of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation, and within allocated funds and heads of the corresponding federal executive bodies can establish to the employees other allowances and additional payments. The specified allowances and payments are established differentially depending on complexity, amount and importance of the tasks which are carried out by employees.
8.1. The part of cash allowance established to the employees according to Item 6.1 of this Article in foreign currency is additional payment and is not considered in case of calculation of the payments (including pensions and insurance sums) determined according to legislative and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation proceeding from salaries of monetary pay of employees.
9. In case of project development of the Federal Law on the federal budget for the corresponding year the amount of assignments for payment of cash allowance of employees is determined taking into account the rate of inflation.
1. Members of families (widows (widowers), except for entered new scrap; minor children; children are more senior than 18 years which became disabled people before achievement of age by them 18 years; the children aged up to 23 years studying in the educational organizations for full-time courses; the citizens who were in dependence) employees, the died (dead) owing to wound, contusions, mutilations or diseases connected with execution of service duties have the right to compensation payments on payment:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.