The resolution of December 6, 1997 No. 10-9 is accepted at the tenth plenary session of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of the State Parties of the CIS
About education of adults
This model law establishes the legal basis for development and realization of nation-wide policy in the field of education of adults and is designed to promote creation in the Commonwealth countries of the effective system of life-long education providing professional enhancement and development of the identity of the person throughout his life.
Education of adults is education system component.
The listed below concepts are used in the context of this model law according to the set their major importance. It does not exclude their refining in the regulations developed on basis and in development of the model law.
The adult pupil - person of capable age in one way or another combining educational activities with the participation in the field of remunerative work.
Education of adults - system of the organizations and educational programs intended for the persons having or having earlier, the status of the paid worker.
Andragogika - the science studying patterns of training of adults.
Life-long education - the lifelong stadial process of development of knowledge and abilities oriented to forward enrichment of creative potential of the personality and her inner world and consisting of two main preemstvenno the connected stages: a) the training, education and development preceding the introduction in independent life; b) educational cognitive activity in the period of independent life.
State policy in the field of education vzroslykhsovokupnost of views on the purposes and tasks of education of the adults realized in the actions developed by bodies of the central legislative and executive power providing functioning and development of education of adult population.
Educational activities - system of the consecutive actions taken by organizers of education, teachers and other workers for achievement of the results provided by the social purposes of education of adults and its tasks.
The educational program - the official document establishing content of training in this rate, determining set of knowledge and abilities which participants should master it;
Efficiency of education - the estimative category characterizing results of educational activities for criterion of compliance to the set social objects.
The social purposes of education of adults - the planned results of educational activities caused by interests of professional growth and development of the identity of the person in the period of his independent life and also interest of society in increase in level of competence and activity of citizens.
Educational activities of the adult - purposeful process by means of which new knowledge and abilities accustom extend and go deep understanding of the vital phenomena and processes, capabilities of the individual and his creative potential are enriched.
Educational requirements - the scale, nature and degree of interest in these or those educational services from society in general, territorial communities, the companies, organizations and the organizations, certain citizens and their associations.
The principles of state policy in the field of education of adults are understood as bases of the fundamental social and philosophical ideas according to which the purposes of education of adults are created, strategy of their achievement is developed and implemented.
Are among the basic principles of educational policy in democratic society:
- recognition of right to education at any age as one of the major fundamental human rights;
- orientation to universal values and ideals of humanity;
- assistance of harmonization of interests of the personality, social community and society in general;
- ensuring the availability of education understood as real opportunity to receive proper preparation prior to the beginning of labor activity and preemstvenno to continue study at mature age;
- ensuring autonomy of educational institutions, non-interference of bodies of the central and local government to work of educational institutions, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation;
- interaction and partnership of state bodies, non-governmental and public organizations in this sphere;
- state support of public initiative;
- publicity in questions of development, acceptance and implementation of the decisions infringing on interests of adult population in the field of education;
- accounting of specifics of educational requirements of different categories of adult population, state support of educational institutions and adult pupils;
- assistance in obtaining and continuation of education to persons needing special social protection;
- accounting of international experience and referral documents of the international organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.