of March 25, 2010 No. 185
About approval of Requirements to infrastructure, hardware and operating mode of warehouses of temporary storage and customs warehouses
According to articles 65 and 96 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About customs regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. Establish the term of reduction of warehouses of temporary storage and customs warehouses in compliance with Requirements within 180 (hundred eighty) days from the date of entry into force of this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 25, 2010 No. 185
1. Requirements to infrastructure, hardware and operating mode of warehouses of temporary storage and customs warehouses (further - Requirements) are developed according to articles 65 and 96 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About customs regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" and determine conditions in case of arrangement and the equipment of warehouses of temporary storage and customs warehouses.
2. In these Requirements the main terms and determinations in the values established by the customs legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union, the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of customs affairs and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
customs warehouse - construction (room) within which the foreign goods placed under customs procedure of customs warehouse, and also the goods of the Customs union placed under customs procedure of export can be placed;
construction (room) - the building (its part), the complex of buildings equipped and the equipped territories and (or) the open areas which are under protection or having verification regime of access for physical persons.
3. Rooms and (or) the open areas, held for use as warehouse of temporary storage and customs warehouses (further - warehouses), shall be equipped and equipped so that:
a) ensure safety of goods;
b) exclude access for the strangers to them (who are not warehouse workers, not having powers concerning goods or not being representatives of persons having such powers);
c) provide possibility of carrying out concerning these goods of customs control.
4. Warehouses shall conform to the requirements of fire safety, sanitary and epidemiologic and technical regulations established by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The territory of warehouse shall not include the objects which are not connected with functioning of warehouse.
6. Warehouses cannot be located on portable vehicles or the portable transport equipment of any kinds.
Requirements to infrastructure of warehouses
a) availability of sidings (depending on mode of transport);
b) availability of service premises for the customs officers making the customs transactions connected with goods placement under customs procedure and customs control;
c) availability of the covered, equipped platform, platforms (or customs holes) for carrying out customs goods inspection and vehicles;
d) availability of the prilegayemy, protected territory equipped for the parking of the vehicles transporting goods for time necessary for completion of customs transaction of transportation of goods using the automated system of the goods delivery;
e) availability in the territory of warehouses or near the place of their arrangement:
- Items of public catering (dining room, buffet, etc.);
- sanitary and household conveniences (bathroom, shower);
e) availability in warehouses of service premises for customs representatives and authorized monitoring bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic on observance of non-tariff measures of regulation.
8. The warehouse territory, including the adjoining unloading platforms (one or several storage facilities and platforms on condition of their location in the single territory to one address), shall be: it is protected, designated and protected on all perimeter and to have the hard surface providing safe movement of vehicles.
9. The barrier of the territory of warehouse shall represent continuous design from: steel concrete, concrete, brick, metalwork, or from combinations of these materials and meter 2,2, except for the barrier located in warehouse, the capital building (structure) ensuring safety of goods is at least to be height.
10. On barrier facade (near entrance gate or at check-points) the signs of the established form designating the customs control zone in the state, official and foreign languages, according to the Procedure for creation and designation of customs control zones approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic shall be hung out.
11. In case of simultaneous use of rooms and (or) open areas for storage of the goods which are on temporary storage and the goods placed under customs procedure of customs warehouse, parts of such rooms and platforms shall be isolated from each other and have sidings.
12. In the warehouses intended for storage of the goods requiring special storage conditions shall be allocated:
a) the equipped and specially adapted rooms, reservoirs - intended for storage of goods which can do harm to other goods or requiring special storage conditions;
b) refrigeration units - for storage of perishable products;
c) special rooms with certain temperature condition for storage of medicines.
Requirements to hardware of warehouses
a) availability of the automated system of accounting of goods compatible to the software products used by customs authorities, equipment by appropriate means of information security from unauthorized access;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.