of March 3, 2010 No. 154
About approval of Regulations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Regulations).
2. To provide to heads of structural divisions and Committees strict observance of Regulations.
3. Declare invalid the following orders of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
of February 11, 2009 No. 85 "About approval of Regulations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
of May 27, 2009 No. 278 "About modification and amendments in the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 11, 2009 No. 85 "About approval of Regulations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 3, 2010, No. 154
3. Job requirements with documents, the terms established by these Regulations extend to all employees of the Ministry, its departments and their territorial subdivisions.
4. The organization and maintaining confidential clerical work is performed according to the Instruction for providing the mode of privacy in the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. The solution of personnel problems is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. In the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan the clerical work, maintaining accounting and statistical, financial and technical documentation is performed in state language.
8. The Ministry performs the activities according to annual, strategic and operational work plans.
9. The responsible secretary provides development and submits for approval to the Minister work plans of the Ministry and the annual report on results of its activities.
10. The plan of the main organizational actions of the Ministry is created in 15 days prior to the beginning of the next period and submitted for approval in 5 calendar days prior to the beginning of the next period.
11. Work plans can be adjusted within year, proceeding from political and social and economic country situation.
12. The decision on action exception of Work plans of the Ministry or transfer of their execution for other term is accepted by the Minister based on the service record provided by the supervising Vice-minister (The responsible secretary).
13. Responsibility for timely and high-quality accomplishment of actions of Work plans of the Ministry within the competence is born by Vice-ministers and the Responsible secretary.
14. Are reported on the course of implementation of actions of work plans at hardware meetings by executives in charge.
15. Control of timely accomplishment of work plans of the Ministry is exercised by the Responsible secretary.
16. Regulations on structural divisions and departments affirm the Responsible secretary in coordination with the Minister, regulations on managements of Departments and territorial subdivisions of Committees of the Ministry affirm heads of Departments and Committees of the Ministry respectively.
17. On letterheads of the Ministry the Minister, vice-Ministers, the Responsible secretary have right to sign.
18. Heads of departments within the competence have right to sign on forms of departments.
19. Employees of the Ministry in case of the address with documents shall observe strictly established requirements for work with the state secrets of the Republic of Kazakhstan, not disclose the state and official secret, ensure safety of documents, keep on workplace order excluding possibility of unauthorized access to office offices of strangers and their acquaintance with in-house documents, uses of them of computers, phones and other organizers.
20. The work plan of board of the Ministry the forthcoming year affirms the order of the Minister after coordination by all members of board.
Meetings of board of the Ministry are held according to the Work plan of board of the Ministry. Work of board is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About ministerial procedures" and other regulatory legal acts.
21. In case of need emergency meetings of board can be held.
22. Meetings of board are open, can be held in the selector mode if the case in point contains the data which are not subject to disclosure, the Chairman of board can declare holding private meeting of board.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.