of February 10, 2010 No. 52
About approval of the List of offshore zones for the purposes of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way and to terrorism financing"
According to the subitem 13) article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 28, 2009 "About counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way and to terrorism financing", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed List of offshore zones for the purposes of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way and to terrorism financing".
2. To committee on financial monitoring of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The copy of this order to send 2) to the relevant state bodies.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan Dalenov R. E.
It is approved
Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations
Bakhmutova E. L.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan on February 10, 2010, No. 52
1. Principality of Andorra.
2. State of Antigua and Barbuda.
3. Commonwealth of the Bahamas.
4. State of Barbados.
5. State of Belize.
6. State of Brunei Darussalam.
7. Republic of Vanuatu.
8. Republic of Guatemala.
9. State of Grenada.
10. Republic of Djibouti.
11. Dominican Republic.
12. Republic of Indonesia.
13. Spain (only regarding the territory of the Canary Islands).
14. Republic of Cyprus.
15. The People's Republic of China (only regarding the territories of special administrative areas Aomins (Macau) and Hong Kong (Hong Kong).
16. Federal Islamic Republic Comoro Islands.
17. Republic of Costa Rica.
18. Malaysia (only regarding the enclave territory Labuan).
19. Republic of Liberia.
20. Principality of Liechtenstein.
21. Republic of Mauritius.
22. Portugal (only regarding the territory of the islands of Madeira).
23. Republic of Maldives.
24. Republic of Malta.
25. Republic of the Marshall Islands.
26. Principality of Monaco.
27. Union Myanmar.
28. Republic of Nauru.
29. The Netherlands (only regarding the territory of the island of Aruba and the dependent territories of the Antilles).
30. Federal Republic of Nigeria.
31. New Zealand (only regarding the territory of the Cook Islands and Niue).
32. Republic of Palau.
33. Republic of Panama.
34. Independent State of Samoa.
35. Republic of Seychelles.
36. State of Saint Vincent and Grenadines.
37. Federation Saint Kitts and Nevis.
38. State of Saint Lucia.
39. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (only regarding the following territories):
1) Islands of Anguilla;
3) British Virgin Islands;
5) Cayman Islands;
6) Island of Montserrat;
7) Islands to the Grater and Kaykos;
8) Isle of Man;
9) Channel Islands (island of Guernsey, Jersey, Sark, Alderney);
10) Island South Georgia;
11) Southern Sendvichev of the island;
12) Island Chagos.
40. The United States of America (only regarding the territories of the American Virgin Islands, the island of Guam and the Commonwealth Puerto Rico, the State of Wyoming, the State of Delaware).
41. Kingdom of Tonga.
42. Republic of the Philippines.
43. Democratic Republic of Sri Lanka.
44. Kingdom of Bahrain.
45. Co-operative Republic of Guyana.
46. Commonwealth of Dominica.
47. The Irish Republic (only regarding the territory of the cities of Dublin, Shannon).
48. Republic of Colombia.
49. Lebanese Republic.
50. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
51. Islamic Republic of Mauritania.
52. Mariana Islands.
53. The kingdom of Morocco (only regarding the territory of the city of Tangier).
54. The United Arab Emirates (only regarding the city of Dubai).
55. Republic of San Marino.
56. Republic of Suriname.
57. United Republic of Tanzania.
58. Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
59. Sovereign Democratic Republic of Fiji.
60. The French Republic (only regarding the following territories):
1) Islands of Kerguelen;
2) French Polynesia;
3) French Guiana.
61. Republic of Montenegro.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.