of February 16, 2010 No. 96
About actions for implementation of the Law No. 239-XVI of November 13, 2008 on transparency of decision making process
For the purpose of execution of provisions of part (3) Article 11 and Item c) article 18 of the Law No. 239-XVI of November 13, 2008 on transparency of decision making process (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, No. 215-217, of the Art. 798) DECIDES: the Government
Regulations on procedures for ensuring transparency of process of development and decision making according to appendix No. 1;
Paragraph two of Item 1 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 03.04.2012 No. 188
2. The state office, the ministries, other central administrative authorities and their deconcentrated public services within 2 months:
develop and approve internal regulations of informing, consultation and participation in process of development and decision making;
appoint coordinators of process of public consultation in decision making process and provide promulgation of the relevant information in accordance with the established procedure;
make changes and additions to regulations on creation and functioning according to provisions of the Law No. 239-XVI of November 13, 2008 on transparency of decision making process.
3. Recommend to regulating authorities and bodies of local public authority to develop and approve own internal regulations of the organization of procedures for ensuring transparency in the course of development and decision making according to provisions of this Resolution.
4. The state office to perform monitoring of observance of public management of the Law No. 239-XVI by the central and local authorities of November 13, 2008 about transparency of decision making process and this resolution and to represent results of monitoring in the annual statement about ensuring transparency of decision making process. The annual statement will be promulgated no later than the end of the I quarter of year, directly following after accounting year.
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 16, 2010 No. 96
1. The purpose of the Regulations on procedures for ensuring transparency of process of development and decision making (further - the Provision) is ensuring uniform application of provisions of the Law No. 239-XVI of November 13, 2008 on transparency of decision making process (further - the Law).
2. This Provision establishes procedures of ensuring transparency of process of development and decision making:
b) autonomous bodies of the public power;
c) central industry bodies of public management;
d) bodies of autonomous territorial units with special legal status;
e) regional authorities;
f) legal entities of public and private law who manage and use public funds.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.