of January 30, 2010 No. 27
About approval of Temporary Regulations on exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature on public communication channels in the unified system of acceptance, storage and preprocessing of tax statements
Due to the introduction of electronic submission of tax statements by taxpayers,
1. Approve the enclosed Temporary Regulations on exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature on public communication channels in the unified system of acceptance, storage and preprocessing of tax statements and to send to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To chiefs of UGNS Bishkek, on Alamudunsky district and UKKN to provide:
- organization of work on implementation of exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature;
- carrying out explanatory work on submission of tax statements in electronic form by taxpayers with placement at the special stand of information on procedure for exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature;
- execution of the regulations provided in Temporary Regulations on exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature on public communication channels in the unified system of acceptance, storage and preprocessing of tax statements;
- representation by February 10, 2010 of information on execution of this order.
3. (Turdubayev S.) to provide to management of information technologies control over exchange of electronic documents with the digital signature.
4. To department of documentary ensuring Administration (Mamyrbekova A.) bring this order to managements and independent departments of central office, and also to UGNS Bishkek, on Alamudunsky district and UKKN.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic Kaldybayev E. K.
Chairman A. Keldibekov
Approved by the order of the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on January 30, 2010, No. 27
These Temporary Regulations (further - Regulations) are developed based on the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the electronic document and the digital signature", the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic and determine:
procedure for connection of Users to information exchange system electronic documents with the digital signature (further - the EDS) on public communication channels (further - System);
procedure for exchange of information between Participants of System;
procedure for the organization of information security in System in case of exchange of electronic documents.
1) the Certificate holder of key of the signature - physical person addressed to which the certification center issues the signature key certificate and which owns the corresponding closed key of the digital signature allowing by the digital signature to create the digital signature in electronic documents (to sign electronic documents).
2) Confidential certification center (further - confidential UTs) the operating certification center undergone accreditation in network of confidential certification centers. The list of confidential certification centers is published on the Website of GP Infoky (www.infocom.kg).
3) the Request - the request of the User for connection to the unified system of acceptance, storage and preprocessing of tax statements.
4) the Statement - the statement of the User for accession to System.
5) the Closed (confidential) key of the EDS - the unique sequence of symbols known to the certificate holder of key of the signature and intended for creation (with use of means of the EDS) in electronic documents of the digital signature. The closed keys are kept by Users of System in secret. The closed keys are applied by the User to forming of the EDS in electronic documents and enciphering of information.
6) the Receipt on acceptance of tax statements - the electronic document created by tax authority and containing tax statements in electronic form, the signed EDS of the taxpayer and the certified EDS of tax authority;
7) the Key carrier - the alienable carrier (diskette, eToken, etc.) containing one or several keys of the EDS.
8) EDS key compromise - loss of trust to the fact that the used closed keys of the EDS are unavailable to strangers.
9) Confidential information - information requiring protection, access to which is limited according to the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also these Regulations.
10) the Conflict situation - situation in case of which Participants of System have need to resolve questions of recognition or non-recognition of authorship and/or authenticity of the electronic documents processed by means of cryptographic information security.
11) the Incorrect electronic document the electronic document which did not undergo procedures of verification of the EDS, having the misstatements in the text of the message which are not allowing to understand its sense or containing the sender's details not corresponding to the details assigned to the owner of SKP which signature certifies the document.
12) Unauthorized access (NSD) to information - the information access breaking statutory rules of differentiation of access.
13) the Unformalized message - the message in the form of the electronic document for which there is no approved electronic format of representation.
14) the Open key of the EDS - the unique sequence of symbols corresponding to the closed EDS key available to any Participant of information system and the EDS of authenticity of the digital signature intended for confirmation with use of means in the electronic document. The open key of the User is acting at the time of signing if it is registered (is certified), enacted and not included in the certificate revocation list (daleesos).
15) sending Confirmation - the electronic document containing the EDS from tax authority or the specialized telecom operator in which date and time of sending tax statements in electronic form by the taxpayer on public communication channels is fixed.
16) the User - the tax authority or the taxpayer performing information exchange within System according to these Regulations.
17) the Protocol of incoming inspection of tax statements and accounting documentation - the electronic document created by tax authority and signed by the EDS of tax authority, containing results of verification of tax statements on compliance to requirements of the approved format of submission of tax statements in electronic form and to rules of its filling.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.