of January 12, 2010 No. 593
About scientific and scientific and technical examination
This Law governs the relations arising in connection with conducting scientific and scientific and technical examination, determines the socially significant objects which are subject to scientific and scientific and technical examination, establishes basic rights and obligations of customers and contractors of scientific and scientific and technical examination.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- scientific and scientific and technical examination - type of research activities for carrying out scientific research, the analysis and assessment of objects of examination, on preparation and execution of expert opinions concerning these objects necessary for adoption of socially significant decisions;
- the expert - the physical person which is working in the specialized organization or independently, having the high qualification and working experience necessary for accomplishment of objective;
- the conclusion of scientific and scientific and technical examination - the document prepared by the contractor of examination containing the main conclusions on object of examination.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on scientific and scientific and technical examination is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The main objectives of scientific and scientific and technical examination are:
- objective complex research of objects of examination;
- check of compliance of objects of examination to requirements and regulations of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- assessment of conformity of objects of examination to the modern level of scientific, technical and technological knowledge, priority directions of scientific and technical development, principles of the state scientific and technical policy, requirements of ecological safety and economic feasibility;
- efficiency analysis of use of the available scientific and technical potential, assessment of effectiveness of research works, developmental and technological developments;
- forecasting of scientific and technical, social and economic and ecological effects of program implementation, the projects and offers which are objects of examination;
- preparation of reasonable expert opinions on all studied questions (including recommendations of investment nature);
- involvement of scientific community to the solution of questions of the organization of scientific research and increase in efficiency of expert work.
The basic principles of scientific and scientific and technical examination are:
- competence and high professional level of the physical persons and legal entities which are carrying out expertize;
- scientific approach, completeness, comprehensiveness and objectivity of researches of objects of examination, ensuring justification of results of examination;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.