of January 28, 2010 unitary enterprise No. 20
About establishment of lifelong grant of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic to veterans of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945
In honor of the 65th anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War, and also for the purpose of rendering additional social support to veterans of the Great Patriotic War I decide:
1. Establish since April 1, 2010 monthly grant of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic in the amount of 3000 (three thousand) som:
- to disabled people of the Great Patriotic War;
- to participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- to persons working at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of the city of Leningrad during blockade from September 8, 1941 to January 27, 1944 and awarded with the medal "For Defense of Leningrad", and to persons awarded with sign to "The resident of besieged Leningrad";
- to persons from among minor prisoners of the concentration camps, ghetto and other places of detention created by fascists and their allies during World War II.
2. To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic to raise necessary money for payment of monthly grant.
3. This Decree becomes effective from the date of official publication.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.