The agreement between the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of health of the Republic of Latvia on cooperation in the field of health care and medical science
of November 12, 2008
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of health of the Republic of Latvia which further are referred to as the Party
wishing to strengthen international cooperation in the field of health care and medical science,
recognizing that this cooperation promotes improvement of health of the population,
being guided by the principles of international law,
agreed as follows:
The parties perform cooperation in the field of health care and medical science, based on the principles of equality and mutual advantage, according to legislations of the states of the Parties.
The parties intend to develop mutually beneficial cooperation in the following directions:
1. the organization of medical care to the population (creation of the health care market, development of primary medical and sanitary and specialized medical care, implementation of new medical technologies, the help and interaction in case of threat of spread of especially dangerous diseases);
2. development and implementation of joint programs on priority and urgent problems of health care and medical science;
3. preparation and advanced training medical, scientific and research and educational personnel on the basis of the approved qualification requirements to the graduate, the specialist;
4. state registration and certification of products of medical appointment and medical equipment;
5. state registration and quality control of medicines;
6. purchase of medicines, products of medical appointment and medical equipment;
7. development of basic and applied scientific research in the field of experimental, clinical and preventive medicine according to requirements of public health care;
8. economy of health care and medical science;
9. automated control systems, computer facilities and computerization in health care;
10. coordination in the field of restriction of spread of infectious diseases.
The parties perform accomplishment of Article 2 of this agreement by mutual consultations, exchange of specialists and medico-technical information, the organizations of symposiums and conferences, publications of monographs and Articles, and also realization of other types of cooperation on which the agreement will be reached.
The parties promote establishment of direct connections between the highest medical institutions of education, the medical scientific organizations and the interested organizations of health care.
The parties inform each other on plans of holding congresses, conferences, exhibitions and other similar actions and render assistance in acceptance of the specialists participating in these actions.
By mutual consent of the Parties changes and additions which are drawn up by the separate protocols which are integral part of this agreement can be made to this agreement.
Any disputes over interpretation and application of this agreement are solved by negotiations and consultations.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing and consists for a period of 5 years.
Action of this agreement is automatically prolonged for the next five-year period if any of the Parties at least in 6 months prior to expiration of this agreement in writing does not notify other Party on the intention to stop its action.
It is made in the city of Riga on November 12, 2008 in duplicate, everyone in the Russian, Latvian and English languages, at the same time all texts are equally authoritative. In case of disagreements in interpretation of this agreement the text in English is used.
For the Ministry of Health
Republic of Belarus
For the Ministry of health
Republic of Latvia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.