of January 28, 2010 No. 19
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova
Based on article 26 of the Law on National Bank of Moldova No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1995, No. 56-57, of the Art. 624), with subsequent changes, and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova of 2010-2012 (it is approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 292 of December 29, 2009), considering evolution of cash and macroeconomic indicators, including the rate of inflation, Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Increase the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management by 1.0 percent point with
5.0% to % per annum 6,0.
2. Increase the following interest rates:
on overnight credits of 1.5 percentage point from 7.5% to % per annum 9,0;
on deposits of overnight on 1.0 percent point from 2.0% to % per annum 3,0.
3. Increase basic rate on long-term loans (over 5 years) by 1.0 percent point from 5.0% to % per annum 6,0.
4. The interest rates established in Items 1, 2 and 3, are applied from the date of entry into force of this resolution about day of entry into force of new rates.
5. The standard rate of required reserves on the raised funds in Moldovan lei and inconvertible currencies, also as well as the standard rate of required reserves on the raised funds in freely convertible currencies to keep at the level of 8.0% of calculation base.
6. The next meeting of the NBM Administrative board concerning monetary management will take place on February 25, 2010 according to the approved schedule.
Chairman of Administrative board
National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.