of January 19, 2010 No. 10
About determination of types of business activity which allow to engaged to educational institutions for the purpose of receipt of additional income
For the purpose of ensuring execution of Item 1.28 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About education" of September 5, 2009 156, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No.:
1. Determine the following types of business activity which allow to engaged to educational institutions within the charters according to the profile and the areas of work for the purpose of receipt of additional income:
* additional paid education;
* rendering consulting consulting services;
* sale of products of education (innovation in the field of education, original educational programs and programs of disciplines, system of training methods, educational modules, educational projects);
* research and development works;
* organization of scientific and practical actions;
* publishing and printing works;
* sale of products received in training process;
* training and assessment of knowledge and skills which is not provided in the state general education programs including application of the international educational programs;
* the organization in educational institutions of groups of preschool preparation, sports sections and creative circles;
* use of gyms and platforms of educational institutions to destination out of lessons and during not stay in use of other actions studying for implementation;
* the works and services which are not contradicting profile and activities of educational institution.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.