of December 29, 2009 No. 824
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for determination of comprehensive income of family for purpose of monthly allowance to the needy families having children
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public welfare payments in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 04.06.2014 No. 308
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 29, 2009 No. 824
1. This Provision is developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public welfare payments in the Kyrgyz Republic" and establishes procedure for determination of comprehensive income of family for purpose of monthly allowance to the needy families having children.
1. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
1.1. Comprehensive income - the amount of the means received for the accounting period by family members in income type from their productive activity, property incomes and the current transfers (pension, except for pensions of persons with limited opportunities of health which size is lower than basic part of pension, grant, financial support and other compensation payments).
1.2. Average per capita comprehensive income - the comprehensive income estimated in month or year counting on each family member.
1.3. The family composition considered in case of determination of comprehensive income - jointly the living persons connected by the property and personal non-property rights and obligations following from scrap, relationship or the adoptions which are conducting general economy and having the general budget.
2. Comprehensive income of family the following income types are included:
2.1. The income on principle place of employment, services (military personnel) and studies in payment type of work and grant, and also financial support, monthly monetary compensations instead of privileges and pension, except for pensions of persons with limited opportunities of health which size is lower than basic part of pension;
2.2. The income not in the place of the main work and services (military personnel);
2.3. Income from implementation of economic (entrepreneurial) activity;
2.4. The income of members of farmer, peasant economy and other agricultural associations and the organizations received from use of the parcels of land and farm animals;
2.5. Income from personal subsidiary farm.
To the income on principle place of employment, services (military personnel) and studies belong the income in type:
- the salary of workers, including allowances, awards, compensation from combination of positions, coefficients and allowances for length of service, for work in mountain and remote areas and areas with severe climatic conditions and other payments for place of employment;
- cash allowance, allowances for military ranks and length of service, and also the natural allowances or the amounts paid instead of allowance to military personnel and persons equated to them;
- pensions, except pensions of persons with limited opportunities of health which size is lower than basic part of pension, paid according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- grants of students, graduate students, pupils of the highest, average and initial professional educational institutions;
- financial support, monthly monetary compensations instead of privileges.
To the income not in the place of the main work, services (military personnel) and studies belong the income in type:
- awards, including the amounts for opening, the invention, industrial designs and improvement suggestions, and also creation, the edition, execution or other use of works of science, literature, art;
- percent and prizes on deposits in bank and on the state treasury obligations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the amounts received according to the procedure of inheritance and donation in cash or natural form;
- the amounts received from realization of the personal and real estate belonging to them on the property right;
- the dividends paid to citizens from the income of the stocks of joint-stock companies owned by them according to their share in authorized (promotional) fund of legal entities;
- the alimony received according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- certificates on state registration as the legal entity;
- the patent granted by tax authorities.
- delivery in employment (lease, hire, use) of personal and real estate;
- cultivations and realization of fur animals;
- performance of works on pasture of livestock;
- obtaining or leasing of allotment.
1. The income of family from use of allotment is calculated using standard rates of the income from allotments (according to appendix 1).
If the family moves from one area to another and at the same time still to the residence the family has allotment (personal plot), then the income from use of allotment (personal plot) is considered based on the reference issued by local government body still to the residence, confirming the fact of processing/not processing of allotment (personal plot).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.