of December 18, 2009 No. 845
About territorial bureaus of the State office
In pursuance of the Law No. 435-XVI of December 28, 2006 on administrative decentralization (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, No. 29-31, of the Art. 91) and the Law No. 436-XVI of December 28, 2006 on local public authority (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, No. 32-35, of the Art. 116), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
Regulations on the organization and functioning of territorial bureaus of the State office according to appendix No. 1;
structure and the staff list of territorial bureaus of the State office according to appendix No. 2;
the list of territorial bureaus of the State office and the administrative and territorial units served by them according to appendix No. 3;
2. Establish the extreme number of territorial bureaus of administrative control of the State office in number of 100 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 18, 2009 No. 845
1. The territorial bureau of the State office (further - Bureau) will be organized and functions as the territorial subdivision of the State office intended for realization of the prerogatives provided by the Law No. 435-XVI of December 28, 2006 on administrative decentralization, the Law No. 436-XVI of December 28, 2006 on local public authority, the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the State office approved by the Order of the Government No. 657 of November 6, 2009, this Provision both others legislative and the regulations concerning implementation the politician in the field of administrative decentralization and control of legality of the documents accepted or published by bodies of local public authority of the first and second levels within the territories in which they perform the activities.
2. The bureau promotes realization in the territory in which performs the activities, the strategy and the purposes containing in the Program of activities of the Government.
3. The bureau performs the activities, without having the status of the legal entity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.