of December 29, 2009 No. 822
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for purpose of public welfare payments
For the purpose of implementation of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About establishment of the sizes of public welfare payments" of November 13, 2009 the No. 508 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the ministry of social development of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- to systematically organize carrying out training of specialists of executive local government bodies - ayyl to okmot concerning primary determination of degree of needs of families in monthly allowance to the needy families having children and also to provide them with required normative materials;
- carry out explanatory work with the population about procedure for purpose of public welfare payments.
3. Recommend to executive local government bodies - ayyl okmota to provide annually in budgets ayyl okmota of funds for traveling expenses to leading experts on social protection for training at seminars and professional development course, payment of journey within the area, the city in case of accomplishment of the service duties by them.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 29, 2009 No. 822
1. The regulations on procedure for purpose of public welfare payments (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public welfare payments in the Kyrgyz Republic" and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. This Provision establishes rules of the request of citizens for purpose of public welfare payments, procedure of payments of the sizes and purpose of public welfare payments.
3. Action of this provision extends on:
- the needy families consisting of the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who are living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and having children;
- disabled citizens in the absence of the right to provision of pensions;
- the ethnic Kyrgyz who came back on the historical homeland and received the status of "kayrylman" in case of their low-security or disability.
2.1. Procedure for the request for purpose of monthly allowance to the needy families having children
4. Full age capable citizens can address for monthly allowance to the needy families having children at the place of residence (registration):
- living in the rural zone - in executive bodies of local self-government - ayyl to okmot (further - ayyl to okmot);
- living in the cities - in bodies of social development.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.