of December 29, 2009 No. 2225
About approval of the list of the budget investment projects which are not requiring development of the feasibility statement
According to Item 3 of Article 154 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 4, 2008 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the projects which are not requiring development of the feasibility statement.
2. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 21, 2007 No. 1254 "About approval of the list of the budget investment projects (programs) which are not requiring development of the feasibility statement" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2007, No. 47, the Art. 572);
2) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 28, 2008 No. 1104 "About entering of amendment into the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 21, 2007 No. 1254" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2008, No. 44, the Art. 505).
3. This resolution does not extend to the projects assumed to financing from means of government external loans.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2009, No. 2225
1. The projects providing construction of facilities according to standard projects, projects of repeated application and technically simple objects.
2. The projects providing construction of facilities of welfare, public and administrative assignment, and also providing infrastructure including:
1) construction of comprehensive schools and residential care facilities to 3000 pupils inclusive;
2) construction of preschool institutions to 500 places inclusive;
3) construction of professional lyceums to 600 places inclusive;
4) construction of boarding schools to the existing schools to 900 pupils inclusive;
5) construction of boarding schools for children with limited opportunities (visually impaired, deaf and hearing-impaired, with violation of the speech, etc.) to 500 places inclusive;
6) construction of specialized sanatorium child care facilities of the round-the-clock action;
7) construction of student residences to 1000 beds in case of higher educational institutions;
8) construction of gyms and masterful comprehensive schools;
9) construction of organization for orphan children;
10) construction of psychoneurological hospitals to 300 beds inclusive;
11) construction of medical out-patient clinics;
12) construction of medical aid stations;
13) construction of medical and obstetrical centers;
14) construction of multi-profile hospitals to 180 beds with delivery room inclusive;
15) construction of multi-profile hospitals and perinatal centers to 300 beds inclusive;
16) construction of multi-profile children's hospitals to 200 beds inclusive;
17) construction of rural hospitals to 100 beds inclusive;
18) construction of maternity hospitals to 60 beds inclusive;
19) construction of district and rural clinics to 250 visits per shift inclusive;
20) construction of city polyclinics to 500 visits per shift inclusive;
21) construction of antitubercular dispensaries to 100 beds and 150 visits per shift inclusive;
22) construction of the centers of blood with procurement amount to 20000 liters a year inclusive;
23) construction and reconstruction of objects of oncological service;
24) construction of hospitals to 60 beds with polyclinics to 100 visits per shift inclusive;
25) construction of the rehabilitation center for handicapped children and (or) disabled people design capacity to 50 places;
26) construction of apartment houses and hostels, including in the territory of military camps;
27) construction and reconstruction of subjects to cultural appointment (libraries, the museums, recreation centers, clubs) to 400 places inclusive;
28) construction and reconstruction of buildings of archival organizations in storage amount to 1 000 000 storage units (regional archives), to 100 000 storage units (district);
29) construction of multipurpose public, and also separate office, office and managerial and cultural and educational buildings (with simultaneous stay no more than 300 people) up to 3 floors high inclusive - for areas with usual geological conditions;
30) construction of multipurpose public, and also separate office, office and managerial and cultural and educational buildings to 2 floors inclusive - for areas with the increased seismic activity (7 and more points) or others special geological (hydrogeological) and the geospecifications requiring special project solutions and actions in case of construction;
31) construction of buildings for placement of territorial subdivisions of tax authorities and centers of acceptance and information processing of tax authorities;
32) construction of buildings for placement of territorial subdivisions of treasury;
33) construction of extensions to administrative and household buildings;
34) construction and reconstruction of buildings of the courts (general, including military);
35) construction of service centers of the population (with simultaneous stay in the building to 300 people inclusive) up to 5 floors high inclusive;
36) construction of specialized service centers of the population for registration of motor transport and issue of car driver licenses with infrastructure facilities (with simultaneous stay in the building to 300 people inclusive) up to 5 floors high inclusive;
37) construction of sports and spectacular buildings and the covered constructions with halls with a capacity up to 300 seats for areas with usual geological conditions inclusive;
38) construction of facilities of sports and improving complexes in areas, the cities of republican and regional value handling capacity to 320 people inclusive;
39) construction of sea and river stations (except for floating piers and landing stages) with waiting rooms to 75 people inclusive;
40) construction separate one-storey (elevated or underground) garages parking, with a capacity up to 100 cars inclusive;
41) reconstruction and recovery of water management systems and constructions;
42) reconstruction and recovery of objects of hydromeliorative systems;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.