of August 13, 2009 No. 518
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for demolition of shabby, dangerous structures and constructions in the territory of settlements of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of establishment of single procedure for reference of residential buildings and premises in apartment houses and other structures to category unsuitable for accommodation, in case of the solution of question of demolition, major repair, reconstruction, upgrade or re-equipment and fulfillment of requirements on safety of life and human health the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 13, 2009 No. 518
2. This Provision:
- regulates interaction of state bodies and local government bodies on demolition of shabby, dangerous structures and constructions irrespective of pattern of ownership in the territory of settlements of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- determines criteria of reference of buildings and constructions, including residential, to category shabby, emergency, unsuitable for accommodation and operation;
- establishes procedure for preparation of documents on demolition shabby, emergency and unsuitable to operation, accommodation of buildings, constructions.
3. The concepts and terms used in this Provision:
housing stock - set of all premises irrespective of patterns of ownership, including apartment houses, specialized houses (hostels, hotels, special houses for lonely aged, houses nursing homes for persons with limited opportunities of health, veterans and others), apartments, office premises, other premises in other structures, suitable for accommodation;
the residential building - the building intended for permanent residence of people in it;
premises - the isolated room which is real estate which is intended for accommodation of people;
the apartment house - individually certain building which consists of rooms, and also rooms of auxiliary use intended for satisfaction with citizens of the domestic and other needs connected with their accommodation in it;
the apartment - structurally isolated room in the apartment apartment house providing possibility of direct access to rooms public in such house and consisting of one or several rooms, and also of the rooms of auxiliary use intended for satisfaction with citizens of the domestic and other needs connected with their accommodation in such isolated room;
the room - part of the apartment house or apartment, held for use as the place of residence of citizens in the apartment house or the apartment;
the utility room - the room of the apartment intended for satisfaction of the economic domestic needs living (kitchen, toilet, bathroom, storage rooms and others);
auxiliary rooms - the rooms of the building intended for the ensuring its operation or consumer and cultural services living (stair enclosures, lobbies, out of room corridors and storage rooms, musorokamer and others);
technical upkeep of buildings - use of the building on functional purpose with holding necessary actions for preserving condition of structures of the building and its equipment in case of which they are capable to perform the set functions with the parameters set by requirements of technical documentation;
content of the apartment house - complex of works on creation of necessary conditions for accommodation of citizens and ensuring safety of the apartment house (technical operation, sanitary servicing, routine maintenance and overhaul repairs);
major repair of the building - complex of building and organizatsionnotekhnichesky measures on elimination physical and obsolescence, the main technical and economic indicators of the building which are not connected with change, with replacement, if necessary, structural components and systems of the plumbing system;
running repair of the building - complex of building and organizational and technical measures for the purpose of fault recovery (maintenance) of elements of the building and maintenance of operational indicators;
reconstruction of the building - complex of the construction works and organizatsionnotekhnichesky actions connected with change of the main technical and economic indicators (quantity and the area of apartments, total structural volume and total area of the building, engineering equipment) for the purpose of improvement of conditions for accommodation of citizens, the maximum elimination physical and obsolescence;
demolition - liquidation of objects of town planning and architecture in view of physical, obsolescence, critical condition of the building and unfitness of accommodation, for the purpose of effective use of the territory, and also for the state and public concerns;
physical wear of the building - process of the gradual or single-step deterioration in technical and related operational performances of buildings (elements) caused by the objective reasons or external impacts;
shabby condition of the building - condition in case of which building constructions, the basis (the building in general) cease to meet the set operational requirements. Assessment of technical condition of the building corresponds to its physical wear within 65-80 percent;
critical condition of the building - condition of the building in case of which its further operation shall be without delay stopped because of impossibility of ensuring safe accommodation of people in it;
networks engineering - the pipelines and cables of different function (water supply system, water disposal, heating, gas supply, communication and others) laid in the territories of settlements and also in buildings.
4. The basis for recognition of the building, construction, the room unsuitable for operation, including accommodation in them of people, is availability of the revealed harmful factors of human environment which do not allow to ensure safety of life and health of citizens owing to:
- physical wear in use buildings in general or its separate parts, leading to decrease to the inadmissible level of reliability of the building, durability and stability of building constructions and bases;
- changes of the environment and the parameters of microclimate of premises which are not allowing to provide observance of necessary sanitary and epidemiologic requirements and hygienic standard rates.
5. Buildings, constructions which condition of building constructions does not meet the set operational requirements for the following criteria belong to the category of shabby:
a) physical wear of designs:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.