of December 18, 2009 No. 843
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for receipt of the excise certificate, filling of the declaration on excises and accounting treatment for the excise goods shipped (exported) of the excise room
According to Article 126 and parts (1) and (3) article 127 of the Tax Code No. 1163-XIII of April 24, 1997 (it is repeatedly published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, the special edition of February 8, 2007), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve, according to appendix, Regulations on procedure for receipt of the excise certificate, filling of the declaration on excises and accounting treatment for the excise goods shipped (exported) of the excise room.
2. This resolution becomes effective on January 1, 2010.
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 18, 2009 No. 843
1. This Provision establishes procedure for receipt of the excise certificate according to provisions of Article 126 of the Section IV of the Tax code, procedure for filling of the declaration on payment of excises according to part provisions (3) Article 127 of the Section IV of the Tax code and accounting treatment for the excise goods shipped (exported) of the excise room with compliance with part provisions (1) Article 127 of the Section IV of the Tax code.
2. For receipt of the excise certificate the economic agents who are subject to registration as payers of excises address to the State Tax Administration in which they stay on the registry, with the statement for receipt of the excise standard certificate according to appendix No. 1.
3. For receipt of the excise certificate the economic agent specifies the name (surname and name), legal address and data on the license granted by competent authorities in the statement. In the column "Data on the License" for economic agents to whom several license types connected with conversion and/or production were issued (including realization) of excise goods, on each type of activity the license number, date of issue and effective period are specified.
4. The economic agents who are subject to registration as subjects of the taxation shall declare the excise room.
When declaring the excise room for all places existing in the excise room their type (the room, manufacture workshop, warehouse, etc.), the complete address, and also the name (surname, name) of the owner of the room declared as the excise room are separately determined.
In case the economic agent is the owner of the room, its name (surname, name) is specified.
In case the owner of the room declared as the excise room is other legal entity or physical person with which the economic agent has the signed employment contracts and/or leases, the name (surname, name) of the lessor or the lessor is specified. Data on the lessor or the lessor, its legal address, fiscal code, phone, and also the duration of the agreement of hiring or lease are provided by the economic agent below, under the excise room declared in the statement for receipt of the excise certificate.
5. In each application for the receipt of the excise certificate submitted in the State Tax Administration in the upper right corner the responsible inspector of taxes register the date of receipt of the statement, the name of the State Tax Administration where the statement, surname and name of the inspector, and also the entering number of the statement was adopted.
6. The economic agent encloses the scheme (plan) of placement of the excise room to the application for receipt of the excise certificate, and also informs the State Tax Administration specific forms and methods of check which application provides integrity of excise goods, including their shipment from one place of the excise room to another. These data register on the back of the statement for receipt of the excise certificate (providing rooms with protection; lack of possibility of penetration on the territory of the excise room of strangers, including at night; the procedure of documentation, accounting and check of excise goods in case of their shipment (export) out of limits of the excise room; availability of regulations on losses on production of excise goods; procedure for export of excise goods, etc.).
7. If the statement for receipt of the excise certificate contains the authentic and giving-in to check data, the State Tax Administration issues the excise standard certificate to the economic agent registered as the subject of the taxation.
8. The subjects of the taxation having the excise certificate represent to the State Tax Administration in place of registration the declaration on excises in time, established in part (3) article 127 of the Tax Code.
9. The declaration on excises is filled in on the official form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
10. In the declaration on excises the tax period, the name (surname, name) of the subject of the taxation, complete legal address, fiscal code and registration number of the excise certificate are specified (in case the declaring economic agent is registered as the subject of the taxation).
11. The declaration on excises consists of 10 columns which contain the following information:
1) in the heading "for tax period" the code in the following form is specified: P/NN/AAAA, where:
P - the code of frequency of submission of the declaration, is specified L (month);
NN - number of month, are specified values from 1 to 12;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since July 7, 2017 according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 5, 2017 No. 511