of December 15, 2009 No. 2136
About approval of the list of the guaranteed amount of free medical care
According to the subitem 7) of Article 6 and Item 1 of article 34 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the guaranteed amount of free medical care.
2. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, akims of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2007 No. 853 "About approval of the List of the guaranteed amount of free medical care for 2008-2009" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2007, No. 35, the Art. 397).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2009 No. 2136
1. The guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP) is provided to the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, oralmans, foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - citizens), at the expense of budgetary funds, includes the preventive, diagnostic and medical medical services having the greatest proved efficiency and also the medicinal help.
The foreigners and stateless persons which are temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan have the right to GOBMP in case of the sharp diseases constituting danger to people around according to the list determined by authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body) if other is not provided by the laws and international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The medical care entering into GOBMP appears on the basis of clinical protocols the health workers allowed to clinical practice in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Enter into GOBMP:
1) emergency medical service
2) sanitary aircraft;
3) primary health care (further - PHC);
4) consulting and diagnostic help with the direction of the specialist of PHC and profile specialists;
5) hospital-replacing help;
6) stationary help;
7) providing blood with medicines and its components on medical indications;
8) recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation of TB patients and had tuberculosis;
9) palliative care and sisterly leaving for separate categories of the population;
10) pathoanatomical diagnostics;
11) preparation of corpse for removal of organs and (or) fabrics, withdrawal, preservation, procurement, storage, fabric transportation (part of fabric) and (or) bodies (part of bodies) for the purpose of transplantation of fabrics (part of fabric) or bodies (part of bodies).
4. Emergency medical service is provided round the clock according to the procedure, established by authorized body, and includes:
1) delivery of health care according to the emergency indications;
2) delivery of patients in the medical organizations for the emergency indications;
3) if necessary transportation of the patient(s), and also bodies (part of bodies) and (or) fabrics (part of fabrics) for the subsequent transplantation.
5. The sanitary aircraft includes:
1) provision of the emergency medical care to the population in case of impossibility of delivery of health care due to the lack of the medical equipment and (or) specialists of the corresponding specialty and (or) qualification in the medical organization for the location of the patient;
2) delivery of qualified specialists to the destination or transportation of the patient(s), and also bodies (part of bodies) and (or) fabrics (part of fabrics) for the subsequent transplantation in the relevant medical organization by air transport.
6. PHC - the pre-medical or qualified medical care without the round-the-clock medical observation including complex of the available medical services rendered at the level of the person, family and society.
1) preventive infectious and parasitic diseases inoculations according to the list approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the subitem 18) article 6 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code);
2) the routine medical examinations of target groups of the population approved by authorized body according to Item 7 of article 155 of the Code (except for persons specified in the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About compulsory social medical insurance"), including:
training of children in sanitary and hygienic skills in care of teeth and mucous membrane of oral cavity - once a year with the preventive purpose;
routine inspections of oral cavity of children in the children's preschool educational organizations studying the average general education organizations, the women who were registered on pregnancy - once a year with the preventive purpose;
3) patronage of children aged up to one year;
4) observation of pregnancy and planning of family;
5) dynamic observation of patients with chronic diseases according to the list approved by authorized body including:
obligatory minimum of diagnostic testings (out of aggravation);
training of patients and members of their families in the self-checking most and mutual assistance according to management programs chronic diseases;
6) the medico-public assistance in case of socially important diseases according to the list approved by authorized body;
7) emergency medical service, including:
servicing of challenges of emergency medical service of the fourth category of complexity according to the procedure, approved by authorized body, according to Item 4-1 of article 45 of the Code;
8) acceptance, consultation of the specialist of PHC, including in case of sharp or exacerbation of chronic diseases, including:
carrying out the medical manipulations and procedures rendered at the level of PHC according to the procedure, approved by authorized body;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.