of December 28, 2009 No. 381-FZ
About bases of state regulation of trading activity in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 18, 2009
Approved by Council of Russian Federatsii25 of December, 2009
1. This Federal Law determines bases of state regulation of trading activity in the Russian Federation (further - trading activity).
2. The purposes of this Federal Law are:
1) ensuring unity of economic space in the Russian Federation by establishment of requirements to the organization and implementation of trading activity;
2) development of trading activity for the purpose of requirements satisfaction of industries of economy in the made products, ensuring goods availability for the population, forming of competitive environment, support of the Russian producers of goods;
3) ensuring compliance with the rights and legitimate interests of legal entities, the individual entrepreneurs performing trading activity (further - the business entities performing trading activity), the legal entities, individual entrepreneurs performing deliveries of the made or purchased goods, held for use them in business activity, including for sale or resale (further - the business entities performing deliveries of goods), balance of economic interests of the specified business entities, and also providing at the same time observance of the rights and legitimate interests of the population;
4) differentiation of powers between federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies in the field of regulation of trading activity.
3. This Federal Law governs the relations arising between public authorities, local government bodies and business entities in connection with the organization and implementation of trading activity and also the relations arising between business entities when implementing of trading activity by them.
4. Provisions of this Federal Law are not applied to the relations connected with the organization and implementation:
1) foreign trade activity;
3) sales activities of goods in the retail markets;
4) purchase and sale of securities, real estate objects, industrial goods, including electrical energy (capacity), heat energy and capacity, and also other types of energy resources.
4.1. Article 13 provisions (except for the subitem "d" of item 4 and Item 6 parts 1) and article 14 of this Federal Law do not extend to the business entities performing trading activity, the business entities performing deliveries of food products which revenue (their group of persons determined according to the antitrust law) from sales of goods for the last calendar year does not exceed four hundred million rubles, and also the business entities performing trading activity by means of the organization of retail chain stores, the consolidated revenues from which sales of goods within one retail chain stores for the last calendar year do not exceed four hundred million rubles.
5. The relations arising between business entities when implementing of trade by them in the goods limited in turnover procedure and conditions of their sale are regulated by the Federal Laws on turnover of such goods.
6. The anti-monopoly rules established by Chapter 3 of this Federal Law, requirements, prohibitions on actions (failure to act) of business entities extend also to actions (failure to act) of persons entering with them one group of persons according to the Federal Law of July 26, 2006 No. 135-FZ "About protection of the competition" (further - the Federal Law "About Protection of the Competition").
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) trading activity (further also - trade) - the type of business activity connected with acquisition and sales of goods;
2) wholesale trade - the type of trading activity connected with acquisition and sales of goods for their use in business activity (including for resale) or in other purposes which are not connected with personal, family, home and other similar use;
3) retail trade - the type of trading activity connected with acquisition and sales of goods for their use in the personal, family, house and other purposes which are not connected with implementation of business activity;
4) the shopping facility - the building or part of the building, structure or part of structure, construction or the part of construction which are specially equipped with the equipment intended and used for the calculation, goods demonstration, servicing of buyers and carrying out cash settlings with buyers in case of sales of goods;
5) the stationary shopping facility - the shopping facility representing the building or part of the building, structure or part of structure firmly connected by the base of such building, structure with the earth and connected (technology attached) to networks of engineering facilities;
6) the non-stationary shopping facility - the shopping facility representing the shoddy construction or temporary design which is not connected firmly with the parcel of land regardless of availability or lack of connection (technology accession) to networks of engineering facilities including portable construction;
7) the area of the shopping facility - the room intended for the calculation, goods demonstration, servicing of buyers and carrying out cash settlings with buyers in case of sales of goods, pass of buyers;
8) retail chain stores - set of two and more shopping facilities which belong legally to the business entity or several business entities entering one group of persons according to the Federal Law "About Protection of the Competition" or set of two and more shopping facilities which are used under single commercial designation or other means of individualization;
9) food products - the products in the natural or processed type which are in circulation and eaten by the person (including products of baby food, products of dietary food), the butylated drinking water, alcoholic products, beer and drinks made on its basis, soft drinks, chewing gum, nutritional supplements and dietary supplements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.