of December 30, 2009 No. 384-FZ
The technical regulation about safety of buildings and constructions
Accepted by the State Duma on December 23, 2009
Approved by the Federation Council on December 25, 2009
This Federal Law is adopted for the purpose of:
1) protection of life and health of citizens, property of physical persons or legal entities, state-owned or municipal property;
2) environmental protections, life and health of animals and plants;
3) preventions of the actions misleading acquirers;
4) ensuring energy efficiency of buildings and constructions.
1. For the purposes of this Federal Law the basic concepts established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on town-planning activities and the legislation of the Russian Federation on fire safety are used.
2. For the purposes of this Federal Law also following basic concepts are used:
1) standby lighting - the lighting on the ways of evacuation having power supply from the autonomous sources functioning in case of the fire, accident and other emergency situations included automatically in case of operation of the corresponding alarm system or manually if there is no alarm system or it did not work;
2) accident - the dangerous technogenic incident creating on object, certain territory or the water area threat of life and to human health and leading to destruction or damage of buildings, constructions, the equipment and vehicles, violation of production or transport process, drawing environmental damage;
3) designer's service - control of person which performed preparation of the project documentation of observance in the course of construction of requirements of the project documentation;
4) impact - the phenomenon causing change of intense state of strain of building constructions and (or) foundations of the building or construction;
5) lifecycle of the building or construction - the period during which engineering researches, designing, construction (including preservation), operation (including running repairs are performed), reconstruction, major repair, demolition of the building or construction;
The building - the result of construction representing the volume construction system having elevated and (or) underground speak rapidly 6), including rooms, networks of engineering facilities and system of engineering facilities and intended for accommodation and (or) activities of people, placement of production, storage of products or content of animals;
7) engineering protection - complex of the constructions directed to protection of people, buildings or constructions, the territory in which will be performed construction, reconstruction and operation of the building or construction, from impact of natural hazards and the phenomena and (or) technogenic impact, threats of terrorist nature, and also on the prevention and (or) reduction of effects of impact of natural hazards and the phenomena and (or) technogenic impact, threats of terrorist nature;
8) mechanical safety - condition of building constructions and foundation of the building or construction in case of which there is no unacceptable risk connected with damnification of life or to health of citizens, property of physical persons or legal entities, the state-owned or municipal property, the environment, life and health of animals and plants owing to destruction or loss of stability of the building, construction or their part;
9) indoor climate - weather conditions of the internal circle of the room which are determined by the combinations of temperature, humidity and motion speed of air operating on human body;
10) loading - the mechanical force attached to building constructions and (or) foundation of the building or construction and determining their intense state of strain;
11) standard conditions of operation - the condition of the building or construction considered when designing in case of which there are no factors interfering implementation of functional or engineering procedures;
12) natural hazards and the phenomena - earthquakes, mudflows, landslides, avalanches, the flooding of the territory, hurricanes, tornadoes, land erosion and other similar processes and the phenomena making negative or destructive impacts on buildings and constructions;
13) foundation of the building or construction (further also - the basis) the soil array perceiving loadings and impacts from the building or construction and transferring to the building or construction of impact from the natural and technogenic processes happening in soil array;
15) the room with permanent stay of people - the room in which stay of people continuously within more than two hours is provided;
Limiting 16) condition of building constructions - the condition of building constructions of the building or construction outside which further operation of the building or construction is dangerous, inadmissible, complicated or inexpedient or recovery of operating state of the building or construction is impossible or inexpedient;
17) antiemergency protection of systems of engineering facilities - complex of the devices providing protection, the prevention and (or) reduction of dangerous effects of emergencies in case of operation of systems of engineering facilities and increase in resource of work (service life) of the specified systems;
18) settlement situation - the complex of the possible conditions determining settlement requirements to building constructions, systems of engineering facilities and parts of the specified designs and systems considered in calculation;
19) rheological property of materials - manifestation of irreversible residual deformations and the flowability or creep under the influence of loading and (or) impact;
20) network of engineering facilities - set of the pipelines, communications and other constructions intended for engineering facilities of buildings and constructions;
21) system of engineering facilities - one of systems of the building or construction intended for accomplishment of functions of water supply, the sewerage, heating, ventilation, air handling, gas supply, electric utility service, communication, informatization, scheduling, rubbish disposal, vertical transport (elevators, escalators) or safety functions;
22) difficult environment - availability specific on structure and condition of soil and (or) risk of origin (development) of natural hazards and the phenomena and (or) technogenic impacts in the territory in which will be performed construction, reconstruction and operation of the building or construction;
Construction - the result of construction representing the volume, sheet or linear construction system having land elevated and (or) underground speak rapidly 23), consisting from bearing, and in some cases and the protecting building constructions and intended for accomplishment of production processes of different type, storage of products, temporary stay of people, movement of people and loads;
24) building construction - the part of the building or construction which is carrying out certain the bearing, protecting and (or) esthetic functions;
25) technogenic impacts - the dangerous impacts which are consequence of accidents in buildings, constructions or on transport, the fires, explosions or release of different types of energy and also the impacts which are consequence of construction activities in the adjacent territory;
26) level of responsibility - the characteristic of the building or construction determined according to amount of economic, social and ecological effects of its destruction;
27) the fatigue phenomena in material - change of mechanical and physical properties of material under long action of tension and deformations which are cyclically changing in time;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.