of December 23, 1997
About work of economic courts on accomplishment of the resolution of Presidium of the Supreme Economic Court of May 19, 1997 "About condition and measures for improvement of organizing work of economic courts for matching, arrangement and education of personnel"
Having considered question of work of economic courts on accomplishment of the resolution of Presidium of the Supreme Economic Court of condition of work with personnel, the Presidium of the Supreme Economic Court notes that economic courts take certain measures for improvement of matching, placement of personnel and education at them high consciousness, discipline and responsibility for the charged case, to increase in their business qualification.
In economic courts new approaches are developed, the priority directions in work with personnel are determined, more attention is paid to creation of reserve on promotion, to their in-depth and deep examination.
The analysis of condition of work of economic courts of the republic shows that work on matching, arrangement and education of personnel is delivered positively in economic courts Syr Darya (H.Temirov), Namangan (M. Mukhiddinov) of areas and Tashkent (F.Otakhonov). In these courts the high-quality list of workers is improved, the vast majority of judges and specialists honesty carry out the job responsibilities on administration of law. Increase in insistence to personnel is combined with measures of moral and financial incentive here. All this promotes increase in level of work of economic courts, strengthening of legality in their activities.
At the same time requirements of the resolution of Presidium of the Supreme Economic Court of May 19, 1997 about measures for improvement of work with personnel in economic courts Surkhandarya (A. Kurbanov), Kashkadarya (M. Tursunov), Samarkand, Fergana, Navoiy (A. Kuldoshev), Jizzakh, Tashkent (M. Sobirov) of areas are not fully fulfilled. Here questions of work with personnel are seldom considered at the operational meetings. Not everywhere there are separate work plans for half-year on personnel training, weekly classes on Fridays are not always given. Assistants to chairmen on work with personnel, organizational examination and statistics work still poorly.
Independent work of judges, specialists on itself on increase in professional, economic knowledge and business qualities is not controlled.
In economic courts of the Navoiy, Tashkent, Jizzakh regions there are no job descriptions on workers so far. Sufficient measures for increase in business qualification of judges and specialists are not taken, the reserve on promotion and substitution of vacant positions is not created and where the reserve is created, classes with them are not given, economic court they are not involved.
It is confirmed by results of studying of the matter in December of the current year in economic courts of the Tashkent, Navoiy regions where number of shortcomings and omissions in work with personnel is revealed.
One of the reasons of shortcomings of work on matching, arrangement and education of personnel is lack of accurately elaborated approaches and criteria in this work.
According to Art. 52 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About courts" and for the purpose of high-quality improvement of matching, arrangement and education of personnel the Presidium of the Supreme Economic Court decides:
1. Consider the main task of economic courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan deepening of development of new approaches and criteria in work with personnel.
2. Approve Offers of Management of personnel of the Supreme Economic Court on the main directions of new approaches to matching, arrangement and education of personnel in economic courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
3. To chairmen of economic courts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent:
- till January 20 of this year for each vacant post of the judge to pick up three candidates, to study their business and professional qualities and to bring into the Supreme Economic Court the corresponding materials on them;
- in a month taking into account the available shortcomings of work and Offers of the Supreme Economic Court to constitute the five-year work plan on matching, arrangement and education of personnel, having provided in it actions for systematic training and retraining of judges and specialists, strengthening of their social protection, streamlining of maintaining documentation and personal records;
- at the operational meetings monthly to hear reports of employees of economic courts on accomplishment of functional obligations and job descriptions by them;
- till March 30 of this year to create necessary conditions to judges and specialists in strengthening of the independent work directed to increase in professional and economic knowledge, business qualification, mastering skills of work on computer and other office equipment;
About the course of accomplishment of this resolution to bring information into the Supreme Economic Court by July 15, 1998.
4. For strengthening of work with personnel since January 1, 1998 to transform in economic courts position of the assistant to the chairman of economic court on organizational and control, personnel work and statistics to position of the assistant to the chairman of economic court on personnel. Enter position of the senior consultant according to the statistics and to the analysis.
5. To management of personnel (M. Isomov) together with other divisions of the Supreme Economic Court in April, 1998 to give practical help to again appointed chairmen of economic courts of the Fergana, Andijan, Samarkand and Jizzakh regions on work with personnel.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution of Presidium on Management of personnel of the Supreme Economic Court (M. Isomov).
Supreme Economic Court
Republic of Uzbekistan M. Abdusalamov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.