It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
of December 8, 2009 No. 721
of November 17, 2009 No. 278
About establishment of parameters of quality for services of electronic communications public
As a result of the public consultations organized by National regulation agency in the field of electronic communications and information technologies (further - the Agency), with the assistance of suppliers of networks and services of electronic communications public, for regulation and ensuring parameters of service quality of electronic communications public;
For the purpose of providing the rights of end users to receipt of complete, comparable and available information about quality of the provided services Administrative board of the DECIDES: Agency
1. The quality parameters for services of electronic communications public which are subject to measurement by suppliers of networks and/or services of electronic communications public according to the following appendices are set:
1) quality Parameters for service of the fixed general use telephony (appendix 1).
2) quality Parameters for service of Internet access of general use (appendix 2).
3) No. 68 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Agency on regulation in the field of electronic communications and information technologies of the Republic of Moldova of 12.11.2015
4) No. 68 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Agency on regulation in the field of electronic communications and information technologies of the Republic of Moldova of 12.11.2015
5) No. 68 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Agency on regulation in the field of electronic communications and information technologies of the Republic of Moldova of 12.11.2015
6) quality Parameters for service of mobile telephony of general use (appendix 6).
7) quality parameters by provision of service of television (appendix 7).
2. The list of parameters of quality can change the Agency depending on increase and development of service quality of electronic communications.
3. The list of parameters of quality can be supplemented with suppliers of networks and / services of electronic communications public with assignment of obligation of measurement of parameters on them and publication of information on the measured value of these parameters.
4. The agency can cancel obligation of measurement and the publication of some or all parameters of quality provided in appendices in case of their excess.
5. Suppliers of networks and/or services of electronic communications public shall measure and publish at commercial offices and/or on the web pages information on the measured parameter values of service quality of electronic communications public in terms and on the conditions established in appendices. Suppliers who publish information on the web pages shall save information on these pages, at least, for the last four quarters.
6. Annual information is subject to publication to the 30th following after accounting year and to representation to the Agency in 10 days prior to day of publication, and quarter information - to the 30th following reporting quarter and to representation to the Agency in 10 days prior to day of publication.
7. This resolution becomes effective from the date of publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
The chairman of the board of the National agency on regulation in the field of electronic communications and information technologies
Members of council
To Yuriye Urs
to the Resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in the field of electronic communications and information technologies of the Republic of Moldova of November 17, 2009 No. 278
1. The service of the fixed telephony public is service of electronic communications public which consists in direct voice transfer in real time through the switched network of electronic communications public so that any user connected in one terminal point of network could communicate with any user connected to other terminal point of network. Transfer of voice signal can be realized through the switched telephone network of general use (Public Telephone Switched Network – PTSN) or network on the basis of the Internet protocol (Internet Protocol - IP) that is characterized by transformation of voice to packets of data which are transmitted through IP network – voice transfer under the Internet protocol (VoIP).
2. For achievement of the minimum level of service quality of the fixed telephony (PTSN/VoIP) public values of the following parameters of quality are measured and are published, without being limited at the same time to them:
1) term necessary for service provision;
2) share of damages on the line of access;
3) term of rectification of faults;
4) share of unsuccessful challenges;
5) answer time for services of Call center (Call Center);
6) the frequency of claims concerning correctness of the invoice.
3. The parameters set in Item 2, are applied to commercial offers of services of telephony, except for the special personalized offers offered during the direct negotiations based on the agreement on the quality level of services containing the conditions approved between the parties and according to their expectations concerning the guaranteed minimum level of service quality.
4. Term necessary for service provision
1) the Term necessary for service provision represents the term estimated in calendar days from the moment of receipt by the service provider of the statement for provision of service till the moment when this service becomes available to the end user which submitted the application.
2) the Statement can be formulated in the written, oral or any other form taken by the supplier.
3) only statements for which there are specifications for installation Are considered.
4) This parameter is applied in case of installation of new phone line, and also the additional line of access including in case of switching from PTSN network to IP network.
5) the following specific parameters Are subject to measurement, publication and the reporting:
a) duration to which there correspond 80% from the most quickly permitted statements;
b) duration to which there correspond 95% from the most quickly permitted statements;
c) percent of the permitted statements in the terms coordinated with the applicant.
6) For calculation of these parameters term is considered from the moment of registration of a statement about provision of service of the fixed telephony till the moment when the service according to the agreement becomes available.
7) the Specific parameters provided in Items and) and b) the paragraph 5), are subject to measurement as follows:
a) time frames for provision of services of the fixed telephony in ascending order are sorted;
b) duration is calculated that there correspond 80% and 90% from the most quickly permitted statements for installation and activation of service (the total quantity of installations / aktivatsy is multiplied by 0,8 (80%) and 0,95 (95%), the number of "n" which is rounded by default is result);
c) "n" - I am the line item from the list of measurements ordered on increase will be the "term into which 80% and 90% from the most quickly permitted statements fit" parameter.
8) Calculation of these parameters provides accomplishment of the following actions:
a) Di 80, is chosen that represents Di value for number of line item Xi80 in the table where Xi80 = * 80/100, is by default rounded by Ni;
b) Di 95, is chosen that represents Di value for number of line item Xi95 in the table where Xi95 = * 95/100, is by default rounded by Ni;
c) Nit separates that submits the number of applications of Ni for which term was approved with the applicant, and Pt percent = Ni * 100/Ni is calculated;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.