of December 14, 2009 No. 1007
About approval of the Regulations on determination of functional zones in the green space, the area and borders of the green space, green zones
According to part 7 of Article 105 of the Forest code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Regulations on determination of functional zones in the green space, the area and borders of the green space, green zones.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 14, 2009 No. 1007
1. This Provision establishes procedure for determination of functional zones in the green space of the protective woods, the area and borders of the green space and green zones of the protective woods (further respectively - the green space, green zones).
2. The green space is established for the purpose of the organization of rest of the population, preserving sanitary and hygienic, improving and esthetic value of natural landscapes.
3. Green zones are established for the purpose of ensuring protection of the population against adverse natural and technogenic effects, preserving and improvement of the environment.
4. Green and green space can be established on lands of forest fund, lands of defense and safety on which the woods, and also in residential and rural locations in which the woods are located are located (except for the city woods).
5. Borders of forest-park parts and forestry and landscape parts of green zones which are created on lands of forest fund about day of enforcement of the Forest code of the Russian Federation are respectively borders of the green space and green zones.
6. The area of the green space is determined depending on population of the respective settlement. The area of green zone is determined depending on forest vegetation zone, the relation of the area of the lands covered with forest vegetation to total area of the territory of the municipal district or the subject of the Russian Federation in which borders the green zone (woodiness), and population of the respective settlement is established. Standard rates for determination of the area of the green space and green zone are established by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation.
7. Borders of functional zones in the green space, the green space and green zone are established on quarter glades, borders of forest quarters and (or) lesotaksatsionny having manufactured.
8. Functional zones in the green space represent parts of the green space which are allocated for the purpose of differentiation of the mode of use, protection, protection and reproduction of the woods in different parts of the green space.
In the green space which has well developed, steady natural landscapes, the created recreational infrastructure or in cases when differentiation of the mode of use is not required, protection, protection and reproduction of the woods functional zones can not be allocated.
9. In the green space the zone of active recreation and the walk area are allocated.
In some cases for preserving habitats of fauna and recovery of the broken natural landscapes functional zones - zone of faunistic rest and recovery zone can be allocated.
10. The zone of active recreation is allocated in places of the green space with the greatest recreational loading for the purpose of their improvement and forming of esthetically valuable natural landscapes of the increased stability. The area of zone of active recreation occupies up to 30 percent of the space of the green space.
11. The walk area is allocated in the places of the green space which were less visited by the population for the organization of walking and tourist routes, procurement and collection in accordance with the established procedure of food and not wood forest resources. The area of the walk area can constitute more than 70 percent of the area of the green space.
12. The zone of faunistic rest is allocated for the purpose of providing optimal conditions of dwelling and reproduction of wild birds and animals.
13. The recovery zone is allocated in places of the green space where there were death of forest plantings or essential decrease in their stability and implementation of complex of actions for reproduction of the woods is required long (within at least 10 years).
14. Standard rates of improvement of zone of active recreation and the walk area in the green space are established by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation.
15. Preparation of documentation on designing of borders of the green space and (or) green zone (further - the project documentation) is performed at the initiative of the interested person.
16. In case of development of the project documentation by request of public authority of the subject of the Russian Federation the project documentation is developed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on contractual system in the field of purchases of goods, works, services for ensuring the state and municipal needs.
17. The project documentation the text and graphical materials containing are included including:
a) data on borders of settlements and municipalities in the territory of which the green space and (or) green zones are designed;
b) data from the state forest register on rights to use by the timberland included in borders of the green space and (or) green zone;
c) maps (scheme) of the green space and (or) green zone containing the description of location of borders of the parcels of land (their parts) located in borders of the corresponding zone;
d) the statement from the state forest register containing list of borders (quarters, having manufactured) the designed green space and (or) green zone, and also data on amount of forests of the area;
e) the scheme of breakdown of the green space on functional zones.
18. When designing the green space and green zones their borders shall not join the parcels of land with the real estate units located on them which placement is not allowed by the Forest code of the Russian Federation in the green space and green zones, and also the territories provided by documents of territorial planning for placement of such objects.
19. The project documentation is subject to approval of local government body of the residential, rural location, the city district in which borders green zones or the green space, before acceptance of the subject of the Russian Federation by public authority of the decision on its approval are established. The term of approval of the project documentation does not exceed 15 calendar days from the date of its revenues to approval in local government body of the residential, rural location, city district in which borders green zones or the green space are established.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.