of December 3, 2009 No. 1317
Questions of medico-social examination
According to article 3 of the Law of Ukraine "About bases of social security of persons with disability in Ukraine" and article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About rehabilitation of persons with disability in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve applied:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 3, 2009 No. 1317
1. This Provision determines the procedure of conducting medico-social examination by the patient which reached age of majority, injured from labor accident and occupational disease, to persons with disability (further - faces which address for disability establishment) for the purpose of identification of extent of restriction of activity, the reason, time of approach, group of disability, and also compensatory and adaptation opportunities of person which realization promotes medical, psychology and pedagogical, employment, labor, sports, physical, social and psychological recovery.
2. Terms in this Provision are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About rehabilitation of persons with disability in Ukraine".
3. Medico-social expertize is carried out to persons who address for disability establishment, in the direction of treatment-and-prophylactic institution of health care after holding diagnostic, medical and rehabilitation actions in the presence of data which confirm permanent violation of the functions of organism caused by diseases, consequences of injuries or congenital defects which attract activity restriction.
medico-social examination by the victim of labor accident and occupational disease is carried out after submission of the act of labor accident, the act of investigation of occupational disease in the established forms approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 25, 2004 No. 1112 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004 No. 35, the Art. 2337), conclusion of specialized medical institution (research institution of professional pathology or its department) about professional nature of disease, the direction of treatment-and-prophylactic institution of health care or the employer or trade-union body of the company on which the victim was traumatized either occupational disease, or working body of executive directorate of Social Insurance Fund from accidents, court or prosecutor's office.
4. Medico-social expertize is carried out by medico-social commissions of experts (further - the commissions) of which the centers (bureau) which treat health care institutions under the Ministry of Health of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, managements of health care of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations are formed in accordance with the established procedure.
The center (bureau) is headed by the chief physician who is appointed the Minister of Health of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the chief of the department of health care of the regional (city) state administration.
The commissions are under authority of MZ and are formed by the following territorial principle: The Crimean republican; regional; central city in Kiev and Sevastopol (further - central city); city, interdistrict, district.
The city and district commissions are formed of calculation one commission on 100 thousand people by age of 18 years and are more senior, interdistrict - in areas and the cities with quantity of the population it is less than 100 thousand people.
MZ forms the Central medico-social commission of experts of MZ which is headed by the chief physician.
Education, reorganization and liquidation of the Central medico-social commission of experts of MZ, Crimean republican, regional, central city, city interdistrict, district medico-social commissions of experts and appointment and release of their heads is determined by Regulations on the Central medico-social commission of experts of MZ and the Provision about Crimean republican, regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city the centers (bureau) of medico-social examination which affirm MZ.
5. The commissions in the work are guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the corresponding state customers, other central executive bodies governing the relations of the state customers, other central executive bodies which govern the relations in noted sphere, and this Provision, other regulatory legal acts concerning medico-social examination.
6. The conclusions of the commission, the rehabilitation actions determined in the individual program of rehabilitation of person with disability are obligatory for accomplishment by executive bodies, local government bodies, rehabilitation companies, organizations and organizations in which there is person with disability, irrespective of their departmental subordination, type and pattern of ownership.
7. Regular standard rates of number of employees of the commissions are established by MZ in coordination with Minsotspolitiki.
Expenses on content of the commissions are performed at the expense of means state and local budgets.
8. The list of the equipment and stock necessary for work of the commissions affirms MZ.
9. The commissions have the form of the established MZ of sample, stamp and seal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.