of November 27, 2009 No. 130
On single customs and tariff regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union
The commission solved:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Council of the Evrazayisky economic commission of 21.12.2016 No. 153
2. Rates of import customs duties of the Common customs tariff of the Eurasian Economic Union are applied to the goods imported on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – customs area of the Union) and coming from any countries (including the origin of which is not established), except as specified, established by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
3. State members provide tariff preferences concerning the goods coming from the countries included in the List of developing countries - users of single system of tariff preferences of the Eurasian Economic Union according to appendix No. 2, the List of the least developed countries - users of single system of tariff preferences of the Eurasian Economic Union according to appendix No. 3, and included in the inventory, coming from developing countries or from the least developed countries concerning which when importing to customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union tariff preferences, No. 8 approved by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of January 13, 2017 are provided.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Board of the Evrazayisky economic commission of 21.12.2016 No. 153
5. Determine that during 2010 - 2019 import of raw sugar reed subline items of 1701 13 and 1701 14th single Commodity nomenclatures of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union is allowed (further respectively – raw sugar, the CN FEA EEU) for industrial conversion in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with release from import customs duties. Condition of import of raw sugar for industrial conversion in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is availability of confirmation of authorized body of the Republic of Kazakhstan about purpose of the imported raw sugar for providing the sugar-processing companies in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Republic of Kazakhstan informs the Commission of custom union on annual amounts of provision of the specified tariff privilege according to the balance of production and consumption of sugar created for the forthcoming period in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the decision of the Eurasian economic commission (further – the Commission) the corresponding consultations of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further respectively – state members, the Union) for the purpose of non-admission of destabilization in the market of sugar of custom union can be held.
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan guarantees that raw sugar imported for industrial conversion, and also the white sugar made from raw sugar will not be redirected in the territory of other state members.
Provisions of this Item are not the basis for application of rationing arrangements by the Republic of Kazakhstan to import of sugar from the territories of other state members.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Decision of Council of the Evrazayisky economic commission of 21.12.2016 No. 153
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.