of November 27, 2009 No. 779
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of Licensed chamber and its extreme number of staff
For the purpose of accomplishment of the Law No. 21-XVIII of September 18, 2009 on introduction of amendments to the Law on the Government No. 64-XII of May 31, 1990 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 149, the Art. 412) and according to the Law No. 451-XV of July 30, 2001 on regulation of business activity by licensing (it is repeatedly published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, 95) the Government DECIDES: Art. No. 26-28,
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and functioning of Licensed chamber according to appendix No. 1.
2. The structure of Licensed chamber affirms the order of the Minister of Economic Affairs.
3. Establish the extreme number of staff of Licensed chamber in number of 33 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
4. Compensation of employees of Licensed chamber is performed according to the Law No. 48 of March 22, 2012 "About wages system of government employees" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 63, the Art. 213), with subsequent changes and amendments, the Order of the Government No. 331 of May 28, 2012. "About compensation of government employees" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 104-108, 371), with subsequent changes and amendments, and the Order of the Government No. 710 of September 26, 2012. "About compensation of the workers performing maintenance and providing activities of degrees of jurisdiction, prosecutor's office and bodies of the central and local public authority" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 205207, the Art. 766).
5. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 2.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 27, 2009 No. 779
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of Licensed chamber (further - the Provision) establish procedure for the organization and functioning of Licensed chamber.
Legal status of Chamber
2. The licensed chamber (further - Chamber) is the administrative authority which is under supervision of the Ministry of Economics which realizes policy of the state in the field of regulation of business activity by licensing (further - licensing) according to the competence and provides control of observance by owners of licenses of the requirements established by the laws which are specially regulating the licensed types of activity which accomplishment is obligatory when implementing the corresponding type of activity.
3. The chamber is legal entity, has seal with the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, and also the treasurer account. Activities of Chamber are financed from the government budget. The Chamber location - mun. Chisinau.
Legal basis of activities
4. In the activities the Chamber is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 451-XV of July 30, 2001 on regulation of business activity by licensing, others legislative and regulations, international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also this Provision.
5. The chamber grants licenses for the types of activity provided by the law and aims at ensuring strict observance of the conditions of licensing necessary for implementation of types of business activity, for the purpose of exception of violation of the rights, legitimate interests and health of citizens, environment protection and safety of the state.
6. The chamber performs the following main functions:
1) implementation of state policy in the field of regulation of business activity by licensing;
2) ensuring compliance with the legislation in the field of regulation of business activity by licensing in limits and according to requirements of the law and this provision;
3) generalization of experience in the field of regulation of business activity by licensing;
4) conducting licensed cases;
5) manages and provides functioning of system "e-licensing.
7. For realization of the main Chamber functions assigned to it performs the following powers:
Issues 1), renews, resumes action of licenses, issues copies and duplicates of licenses; performs the measures for action suspension, cancellation of licenses, recognition of licenses provided by the law invalid;
2) exercises control of observance by owners of licenses of conditions of licensing of the regulating and controlling organizations according to their competence;
3) is represented for approval to the Ministry of Economics by the list of owners of the licenses which are subject current calendar year to scheduled inspection regarding observance of licensing conditions by them and will organize conducting the corresponding checks;
4) publishes instructions about elimination of violations of licensed conditions and warns the owner of the license about possible suspension of action or revocation of license;
4-1) provides monitoring of payment of the license fees, participates as the civil claimant in legal proceedings on payment of the license fee;
5) also the Licensed register runs licensed business, provides without restriction data of the register to bodies of public management;
6) is generalized by experience in the sphere of competence and represents to the Ministry of Economics of suggestion for improvement of the legislation regulating the procedure of licensing and condition of licensing of the separate specific types of activity which are subject to regulation by licensing including offers on optimization of the list of the types of activity which are subject to licensing for the purpose of exception of duplication of regulation by licensing and other types of allowing documents;
7) gives methodological help to owners of the license, and also applicants of the license;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.