IT IS REGISTERED
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 27, 2009.
of October 5, 2009 No. 164
About approval of Rules on safe operation of systems of ventilation in chemical productions
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules on safe operation of systems of ventilation in chemical productions (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With entry into force of these Rules to consider "The standard instruction for the safe operation of systems of ventilation which is not applied in the territory of Ukraine in chemical productions of the Industry ministry of Ukraine. VNE 015-92", approved by the Industry ministry of Ukraine 26.08.92.
3. The order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
4. To the head of department of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety on productions and objects of the increased danger Morozov V. M. within five days to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to make changes in State to the register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection and to post this order on the website of Gosgorpromnadzor.
6. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dunas S. V.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of October 5, 2009 No. 164
1. These Rules extend to the companies, organizations, the organizations (further - the companies) irrespective of patterns of ownership and type of activity which are engaged in designing, reconstruction, production, installation, adjustment, repair, inspection and operation of systems of ventilation of factory, store, administrative and household and auxiliary buildings and constructions of productions of rubber and plastic products, chemical and pulp-and-paper productions (further - chemical productions).
2. Rules establish requirements to labor protection and safe operation of systems of ventilation, air conditioning and air heating in chemical productions (further - system of ventilation).
Rules are obligatory for all subjects of managing using wage labor which is connected with designing, reconstruction, production, installation, adjustment, repair, inspection and operation of systems of ventilation of factory, store, administrative and household and auxiliary buildings and constructions of the companies and organizations of chemical production.
3. Rules do not extend to systems of ventilation of underground and open excavations, to the companies and objects of special and special purpose which belong to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the objects constructed by request of the specified public authorities, objects which operation is performed for the purpose of ensuring national security of Ukraine, and also the building and construction in which explosives and explosive products are made, stored or applied. They do not extend also to systems of forced smoke removal and subtime of air of buildings and constructions.
1. In these Rules terms are used in values which are determined by the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection", state standard "Labor protection. Terms and determinations of the basic concepts" (DSTU 2293-99), construction regulations and rules "Heating, Ventilation and Conditioning" (Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.05-91), interstate standard "System of Maintenance and Repair of Equipment" (GOST 18322-78).
2. Other terms are used in the following value:
ventilation - exchange of air in rooms for removal of surplus of heat, moisture, hazardous and other substances for the purpose of providing admissible weather conditions and purity of air in zone which is served, or the working area;
capital repairs - repair which is carried out for renewal of serviceability of complete or almost complete recovery of resource of product with replacement or recovery of its any parts, inclusive with basic;
air conditioning - automatic maintenance in the enclosed space of all or separate parameters of air (temperature, relative humidity, purity, movement speed) for the purpose of providing mainly optimum weather conditions which are optimum for health of people, conducting engineering procedure, ensuring safety of material values;
heating - maintenance in the enclosed space of temperature which is normalized according to requirements of Sanitary standards of microclimate of production rooms (DSN 3.3.6.042-99).
In these Rules the following designations and reducings are used:
GOST - the interstate standard;
DBN - the state construction regulations;
DSN - the state sanitary standards;
DSTU - state standard of Ukraine;
DSTU EN - state standard through which the European standard (EN) is entered;
DSTU ISO - state standard through which the European standard of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is entered;
Instrumentation and automated control systems - instrumentations and automatic equipment;
NAPB - the regulatory legal act concerning fire safety;
NPAOP - the regulatory legal act on labor protection;
Construction Norms and Regulations - construction regulations and rules;
PLAS - the plan of localization and liquidation of emergencies and accidents;
User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment - User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment;
PUE - regulations for electrical installation;
Maximum allowable concentration - threshold limit value of hazardous substances in air of the working area;
SSBP - "system the standard? in bezpek prats?";
SSBT - occupational safety standards system.
4.1. General requirements
4.1.1. Designing, construction, reconstruction, operation and maintenance of systems of ventilation are carried out with observance of requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About labor protection", "About ensuring sanitary and epidemic wellbeing of the population", "About obligatory national social insurance from labor accident and occupational disease which entailed disability", "About protection of the surrounding environment", "About objects of the increased danger", requirements of these Rules, the state construction regulations, interstate and state standards, sanitary standards and rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.