It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On September 11, 2009 No. 14754
of August 6, 2009 No. 285
About approval of the Procedure for cost determination on conducting examination when implementing licensing of educational activities of educational institutions and scientific organizations
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure for cost determination on conducting examination when implementing licensing of educational activities of educational institutions and scientific organizations.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of April 13, 2001 No. 1690 "About approval of the Procedure for determination of the amount of payment for conducting examination and production of the form of the license for implementation of educational activities" (registration No. 2686 is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on April 28, 2001. Bulletin of regulations of federal executive bodies, 2001, No. 20).
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Kalina of I.I.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of August 6, 2009, No. 285
1. This Procedure establishes rules of determination of the size of costs for conducting examination when implementing licensing of educational institutions and scientific organizations (further - licensed examination).
2. Costs for conducting licensed examination include expenses on ensuring work of the commission of experts created by Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science or the executive body of the subject of the Russian Federation exercising control in the field of education (further together - licensing authorities), for conducting check of possibility of accomplishment by the license applicant on the right of conducting educational activities of licensed requirements and conditions in part:
expenses on compensation of the experts included in structure of commission of experts, charges on compensation of experts;
overheads for ensuring activities of commission of experts.
3. The payment amount of work of experts is determined as the work of number of experts as a part of commission of experts, durations of conducting examination in hours and rates of hourly pay of work of experts.
The number of the experts included in structure of commission of experts is determined depending on the number of educational programs according to which expertize is carried out, and constitutes no more than three people on one educational program and no more than ten people as a part of commission of experts.
Duration of conducting examination in hours is determined by the number of the hours which are actually worked the expert as a part of commission of experts, but no more than three working days at the 8-hour duration of daily work.
The rate of hourly pay of work of experts is established by the licensing body at the level of average hourly earnings of the government civil servant of the relevant licensing organ.
4. The amount of charges on compensation of experts is determined in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. Overheads for ensuring activities of commission of experts include the expenses connected with the direction of members of commission of experts in educational institutions and the scientific organizations for conducting licensed examination and expenses on organizational technical supply of conducting licensed examination (including expenses on acquisition of consumable materials, on fee of banks, communications, including on transfer of payment amounts of work of experts in the place of their residence).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.