of May 11, 1999 No. 420
About formation of body of the state energy supervision and approval of the Regulations on the state energy supervision
Based on Art. 13 of the Law on power N 1525-XIII of February 19, 1998. (The official monitor, N 50-51, 1998, the Art. 366) DECIDES: the Government of the Republic of Moldova
1. Form the State energy inspection as state body of energy supervision in case of the Department of Energy by reorganization of service of the State energy inspection under the State company "Moldtranselectro".
2. Approve Regulations on the state energy supervision it (is applied).
3. To Department of Energy to determine structure and states of the State energy inspection according to this provision and the current legislation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Approved by the Order of the Government of May 11, 1999 No. 420
1. The regulations on the state energy supervision (further - provision) are developed according to requirements of Art. 13 of the Law on power N 1525-XIII of February 19, 1998 for the purpose of control of observance of regulations, rules, normative and technical acts and safety rules in case of construction, the device, functioning, safe and effective operation of energy objects, devices and the equipment of producers, transport workers, distributors and consumers of electrical and heat energy.
2. Requirements of this provision are applied in case of operation, content and equipment maintenance and the devices generating, transporting and distributing electrical and heat energy, and also the consuming installations of the consumers located in the territory of the Republic of Moldova irrespective of their status, departmental accessory and pattern of ownership.
3. The state energy supervision provides implementation of single control of observance by economic agents of requirements of regulations, rules, normative and technical acts and safety rules in case of installation, the admission in operation, servicing, content and operation of electrical and thermal units for the purpose of ensuring their effective and safe use.
4. The body equipped with functions of energy supervision is the State energy inspection (in dalneysheminspektion) operating under the central body of public management in power.
5. Inspection is legal entity, has separate balance, the settlement account, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name.
Financing of activities of inspection is performed at the expense of the means included in rate for electrical energy according to the current legislation.
6. In the activities inspection is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, presidential decrees, resolutions of Parliament and Government, the laws in the field of power and electrical energy existing with normative and technical acts and this provision.
7. The diagnostic laboratory and territorial subdivisions - territorial energy inspections with district departments is part of inspection. The chief of inspection is the chief state energy supervision inspector. Chiefs of services, leading experts of central office and chief specialists of territorial inspections are the chief state inspectors on energy supervision. Other specialists given with functions of energy supervision are the state energy supervision inspectors.
8. The chief of inspection is appointed to position and dismissed by body of public management in power.
9. The state energy supervision is exercised according to annual and the monthly plans approved by the chief energy inspector. Schedules of checks are approved with the central body of public management in power and the Ministry of Economics.
10. Under inspectorate technical council (consultative body) which part the chief state inspectors on energy supervision are is effective. In the work technical council is guided by provision which affirms the Chief state energy supervision inspector.
11. In accordance with the established procedure qualification examinations certificates of single sample are issued to persons given authority on implementation of the state energy supervision after passing.
12. The main objectives of the state energy supervision consist in control for:
a) observance of requirements of provisions, normative and technical acts, safety rules in case of the device, servicing and the operation generating transferring, distributing and consuming electrical and heat energy of installations irrespective of their departmental accessory and pattern of ownership;
b) ensuring effective and safe operation of electrical and thermal units;
c) ensuring necessary level of reliability of electric utility service of consumers, observance of requirements of normative and technical documents for quality of energy;
d) rational use of electrical and heat energy by economic agents, irrespective of source of electric utility service, departmental accessory and pattern of ownership.
13. According to the main objectives the following functions are assigned to inspection:
a) control of observance by producers, transport workers, suppliers and consumers of electrical and heat energy of regulations for electrical installation, service regulations of electrical and thermal units, safety regulations in case of operation of electrical and thermal units, rules of delivery and use of electrical and heat energy, regulating documents on quality of electrical and heat energy, other instructions and normative and technical documents;
b) check of compliance electric and thermal installations to existing rules and rules, and also requirements of rational use of electrical and heat energy;
c) control of observance by economic agents of requirements for rational consumption of electrical and heat energy, of development and deployment of actions for reduction of unit expenses and rendering services;
d) control of carrying out economic periodic measurements by agents and testing in electrical and thermal units, including in installations of the energy sector, according to existing rules;
e) supervision of development and deployment by economic agents of measures for optimization of energy balances.
14. According to the procedure of implementation of energy supervision inspection:
a) gives to consumers methodical help in development and deployment of energy conservation features;
b) analyzes and generalizes work of consumers in the field of rational use of electrical and heat energy, takes measures for implementation of the most effective offers on energy saving;
c) surveys the operating, new or reconstructed electroinstallations generating transferring and distributing electrical and heat energy for the purpose of determination of their compliance to existing rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.