of November 6, 2009 No. 657
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the State office, its structure and extreme number
In pursuance of provisions of Art. 31 of the Law on the Government and for ensuring accomplishment of the functional powers by the State office the Government DECIDES:
Regulations on the organization and functioning of the State office according to appendix No. 1;
structure of the State office according to appendix No. 2;
Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Office of the Prime Minister, according to appendix No. 2-1;
the list of the organizations and companies, monitoriziruyemy the State office, according to appendix No. 3.
2. Establish the extreme number of the State office in number of 202 units with the corresponding salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 6, 2009 No. 657
1. The state office is the body of public management providing the organization of activities of the Government for implementation to them in life of domestic and foreign policy of the state, creation of general basis for determination of priorities of activities of the Government, methodological and organizational support of planning system, development and deployment by governmental bodies public the politician, monitoring of implementation of the Program of activities of the Government, representation of information and analytical materials, preparation of draft documents of the Government, including realization of the right to the legislative initiative, and check of their accomplishment, and also execution by the Government of the prerogatives concerning it the relations with bodies of local public authority.
2. In the activities the State office is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on the Government and other legal acts, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government and requirements of this provision.
3. The state office is headed by the secretary general of the Government who has three deputies.
4. The provision, structure and extreme number of the State office, and also condition of social material security of her employees affirm the Government, and payment terms of work are established according to the legislation on compensation in the budget sector.
5. The state office is legal entity of the public law, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name, and also treasurer accounts.
6. The location of the State office - mun. Chisinau, area of the Grand National Assembly, 1.
7. For the purpose of accomplishment of the constitutional powers by the Government on implementation of domestic and foreign policy of the state and on implementation of the common directorship by public management the State office performs the following functions:
a) provides organizational and information support of activities of the Prime Minister and deputy prime ministers without portfolio (further - deputy prime ministers) for the purpose of accomplishment of the functional obligations by them;
b) provides observance by the ministries and other central administrative authorities of requirements of the existing regulations for development, coordination, final completion and submission of drafts of legal acts, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, regulations of the Government, international agreements, other documents which are subject to consideration by the Government and also on completion of drafts of the regulations considered at meetings of the Government;
c) prepares information and analytical materials, including through competent public authorities, according to the documents which arrived to the Government or on questions which shall be considered by it, and in case of need represents them with relevant proposals to the Prime Minister, deputy prime ministers or the secretary general of the Government;
d) the politician and developments of documents the politician according to priorities of the Program of activities of the Government and development strategies provides coordination of planning process public, performs monitoring of their implementation by governmental bodies, and also the politician signs the service agreement on examination and assessment public;
e) the politician establishes methodological and organizational basis of system of development, implementation, monitoring and assessment public and the politician and regulations, including procedures of public consultation with the population and civil society gives advisory and information support to bodies of public management in decision making process for the purpose of observance of rules of reasons and submission of documents by them;
f) provides coordination and monitoring of activities within reform of the central public management;
g) provides promotion and realization of policy of the state in the field of public service, in particular, of management of human resources;
h) ceased to be valid;
h-1) coordinates and monitorizirut process of harmonization of the national legal system with the European Union law at the national level, implementation also provides its compatibility with the European Union law, and also performs examination of compatibility with the European Union law;
i) coordinates internal work of bodies of the central public management on realization of priority strategic objective - the European integration of the country;
j) provides realization of the policy of the state directed to territorial, political, economic and social reintegration of the Republic of Moldova, and implementation of process of consultation and negotiation process for permission of the Dnestr conflict;
j-1) provides coordinating of state policy in the sphere of communications with diaspora which includes citizens of the Republic of Moldova, temporarily or constantly living outside the country, natives of the Republic of Moldova and their descendants, and also the communities formed by them;
j-2) provides promotion and monitoring of realization of state policy in the field of upgrade of public services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.