It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On February 29, 2008 No. 558
of February 28, 2008 No. 95
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for making of notarial actions and filling of notarial registers
(as of October 6, 2010)
Based on Article 4 parts (2) the Law No. 1453-XV of November 8, 2002 on notariate (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 154-157, 1209), and also for the purpose of establishment of procedure for making of notarial actions and filling of notarial registers with the notaries and other persons performing notarial activities, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for making of notarial actions and filling of notarial registers it (is applied).
2. This order becomes effective in 10 days after publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of justice Mrs. Elena MOKANA.
Minister of Justice
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Moldova of February 28, 2008 No. 95
1. This provision is developed for the purpose of establishment of procedure for making by notaries of notarial acts and filling of notarial registers. If the law provides making of notarial acts by other authorized persons, regulations of this provision are applied to them as appropriate.
2. Notarial acts are edited by the notary according to the statement of the parties.
3. Notarial acts are made on sheets A4 of 297 x 210 mm in size. The text is printed, using font of 12-14 Items, in 1,5, interval with observance of fields - at the left - 30 mm, above - 25 mm, on the right - 15 mm, below - 25 mm. Texts of notarial acts can be constituted on both parties of leaf. In this case the text is stated with observance of fields - on the right-30 mm, above - 25 mm, at the left - 15 mm, below - 25 mm. Ha to the leaf back without text becomes the mark "Without Text".
3.1. If the text of the notarial act is constituted on two and more sheets, on the special form of the strict reporting only the first sheet of the notarial act will be printed out. Completely notarial act on the special form of the strict reporting is drawn up only according to the statement of addressed.
3.2. The copy of the notarial act which is stored in archive of person performing notarial activities is not unpacked on special forms of the strict reporting. Series and number of the special form of the strict reporting register on copy of the act which is stored in archive of person performing notarial activities.
4. Number of copies of the document in which contents of notarially certified transaction are stated is determined by persons who addressed for making of notarial action, but plus one which is stored in archive of the notary cannot exceed the number of the parties of the transaction. In the text of the notarial act the corresponding mark about number of copies of the committed notarial act and about storage of one of copies in archive of the notary becomes.
5. Notarial acts are signed by the parties or their representatives in presence of the notary or depending on case in the presence of persons, representatives to agree to the conclusion of the notarial acts concluded by the parties and also witnesses when the law requires their presence.
6. It is recommended to notaries to require from the parties signing the notarial act with own hand to write surname and name if the list does not contain them. Notarial acts are, as a rule, signed by blue ink.
7. Transition of signatures of the parties of the notarial act to sheets without text is not allowed.
8. The notarial act stated on two or more sheets is filed by white or red thread, numbered and sealed with indication of quantity of document sheets, edges of each two subsequent sheets are sealed.
9. In case of need delays of making of notarial action the notary shall inform person who addressed for making of notarial action, on the reasons and term of delay. Upon the demand of the parties the notary states in writing the reasons and term of delay.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.