of June 19, 2004 No. ZR-85
About rescue forces and the status of the rescuer
Accepted on May 25, 2004
This Law regulates bases and procedure for creation and activities of rescue forces, the rights, obligations, social guarantees and bases of material security of the rescuers and citizens who are taking part in rescue and urgent emergency recovery operations.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
zone of emergency situation - the territory, object where there was emergency situation;
the rescuer - the physical person prepared for carrying out rescue operations and certified according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia;
rescue forces - the forming intended for carrying out rescue operations, staffed by professional rescuers, equipped with the appropriate rescue means;
rescue forming - the divisions of permanent readiness created for the purpose of carrying out rescue and urgent emergency recovery operations as a part of state bodies, municipalities and the organizations and also the organizations having the status of the legal entity, staffed by the rescuers, persons providing activities of rescuers and rescue means;
rescue service - professional activity of person appointed to the rescuer's position in system of the state authorized body of management in the field of protection of the population in emergency situations and civil defense;
rescue means - the technical, scientific and technical means and results of intellectual activities, property, equipment, materials, the equipment prepared for carrying out rescue and urgent emergency recovery operations and management by them.
The legal basis of activities of rescue forces and the status of the rescuer are the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the international agreements of the Republic of Armenia, this Law, and also other legal acts.
The basic principles of activities of rescue forces and rescuers are:
a) priority of rescuing of life and preserving human health;
b) activities of rescue forces and rescuers within justified risk;
c) centralized management of rescue forming;
d) permanent readiness of rescue forces for carrying out rescue and emergency recovery operations, to recovery of lines of communications, critical infrastructure and strategic appointment.
Rescue operations are complex of actions performed for the purpose of rescuing of people, animal, material and cultural values.
Search and rescue, mine-rescue, gas-rescuing, pozharotushitelny, medical and sanitary, lavinospasatelny, vodnospasatelny and other similar works belong to rescue operations.
1. Rescue forces are created:
a) as professional forces - search and rescue, mine-rescue, lavinospasatelny, gas-rescuing, fire-proof, medical and sanitary, vodnospasatelny and other similar forces;
b) as voluntary forces - search and rescue, mine-rescue, lavinospasatelny, gas-rescuing, fire-proof, medical and sanitary, vodnospasatelny and other similar forces;
2. Professional rescue forces are created: republican rescue forces - republican state bodies, regional rescue forces - territorial authorities of public administration, intermunicipal and municipal rescue forces - local government bodies, other rescue forces - the organizations.
3. Voluntary rescue forming are created according to the procedure, established by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About public organizations".
The main objectives of rescue forces are:
a) ensuring permanent readiness;
b) carrying out rescue and emergency recovery operations;
c) the prevention of emergency situations, minimization and liquidation of their possible effects in the serviced territories and objects;
d) maintenance and increase in professional level;
e) participation in implementation of actions on civil defense in the cases provided by the law and other legal acts;
e) participation in training in the field of protection of the population in emergency situations and civil defense in the cases provided by the law and other legal acts;
g) participation in carrying out testing of means, necessary for rescue case, in the cases provided by the law and other legal acts.
2. The complete amount of the tasks assigned to rescue forming is determined by the body creating them that is enshrined in the charter of forming.
1. The structure, structure and the charter of rescue forces are established by the body creating them.
2. The governing bodies, rescue divisions, research, educational and other divisions providing activities of rescue forces are part of rescue forces.
1. Completing of the rescue forces created by state bodies and local self-government, the organizations is performed by the head of the body which created them.
2. As the rescuer in professional rescue forces and organizations on training of rescuers persons corresponding to the criteria of health established for the military personnel recognized suitable for front military service in peace time are accepted.
3. The persons who were trained as rescuer and certified by authorized body of public administration in the field of protection of the population in emergency situations and civil defense (daleeupolnomochenny body) are involved in direct carrying out rescue operations.
4. In case of acceptance of the rescuer in rescue forces the agreement on rescue service in which features and operating mode, procedure and the amount of compensation, the social privileges and guarantees assigned to the rescuer of task, obligation and other provisions are specified is signed with it.
1. Carrying out rescue operations is connected with the factors posing threat of life and to health and requires special preparation and hardware.
Rescue operations are carried out according to safety rules which affirm authorized body.
2. Activities of rescue forces have special character and assume strict accomplishment by staff of orders and orders of heads.
3. The termination of rescue operations for the purpose of permission of collective employment dispute is forbidden.
4. Permanent readiness of rescue forces and rescuers is provided by means of occupations, educational and sports charges, educational trainings and retraining.
5. Vehicles of rescue forces are equipped with the special sound, light alarm means and distinctive marks established by authorized body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.