It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 15, 2009
of September 29, 2009 No. 507
About approval of Technological standard rates of admissible emissions of pollutants from coke furnaces
According to Item 8 of the Procedure for development and the approval of standard rates of predelnodopustimy emissions of pollutants from stationary sources approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 28.12.2001 of N 1780, I ORDER:
1. Approve Technological standard rates of admissible emissions of pollutants from coke furnaces which are applied.
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of protection of atmospheric air and monitoring of the environment (Ovchinnikov N. B.) provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Rybalka S. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of protection of the surrounding environment of Ukraine of September 29, 2009 No. 507
(in edition of the Order of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine on May 30, 2014 No. 184)
1. In these technological standard rates terms are used in the following values:
blast-furnace gas - coproduct in case of blast-furnace processes. It is partially used at the coke-chemical companies in fuel quality in mix with high-calorific gas for heating of coke furnaces and boiler installations;
the existing installation - the equipment of coke-chemical production (coke furnaces or other installations) which commissioning took place in December 1, 2009 or approvals of the design estimates and which beginning of construction took place till December 01, 2009 and commissioning took place in January 1, 2012;
the coke battery - the aggregate for production of coke which the rowed coking cameras (coke furnaces) with heating system enter;
coke gas - the gaseous product of coking used as raw materials for production of chemical goods and in fuel quality for heating of coke furnaces and others palivovikoristovuvalny installations at the coke-chemical companies;
new installation - the equipment of coke-chemical production (coke furnaces or other installations), is put into operation on the basis of the design estimates on construction approved in accordance with the established procedure after December 1, 2009;
fuel boiler coke-chemical composite - the liquid fuel received product-based conversions of coal tar, rectification of crude benzene and other organic substances and waste which is intended for burning in boiler installations and other power stations.
2. These Technological standard rates establish the current and perspective technological standard rates of admissible emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air from the stationary installations intended for coke production namely: the coke furnaces warmed due to combustion of coke or blast-furnace gas in mix with high-calorific gas, installations Dustless issues of coke, its suppression and sorting, pekokoksovy furnaces, the equipment for desulphurization of coke gas with sulphuric acid production by method of wet catalysis (electric precipitators, cartridge filters, etc.), the boiler installations making vapor also use coke gas or fuel boiler coke-chemical composite.
3. The technological norm of admissible emission of pollutant is determined as extreme mass concentration of emission of pollutant in atmospheric air and is based on sizes of amount of gases, are brought to normal conditions:
if flue gases, then up to the temperature of 0 about C (273,15 K), pressure of 101,32 of kPa (without amendments on moisture content or oxygen) - for installations of dustless issue of coke (stationary), коксосортування, installations of dry suppression of coke, the equipment for desulphurization of coke gas with sulphuric acid production by method of wet catalysis (electric precipitators, cartridge filters, etc.);
if in flue gases there are combustion products (gaseous products of combustion and the weighed solid particles), then up to the temperature of 0 about C (273,15 K), pressure of 101,32 of kPa, dry gas - for coke furnaces (including for coke furnaces from kotloyenergetichnima installations) and pekokoksovy furnaces - 5 percent of content of oxygen at flue gases; for boiler installations in case of combustion of coke, domain gases and liquid composite coke-chemical fuel - 3 percent of content of oxygen in flue gases.
4. The technological standard rate of admissible emission is measured in milligrams on cubic meter of flue gases (mg/m - 3).
5. These Technological standard rates concerning the stationary set operating modes of the equipment also do not extend to the pusko-stopping modes.
6. These Technological standard rates extend to the coke-chemical companies of industry of ferrous metallurgy (further - the company).
1. Mass concentration of substances in the form of the weighed solid particles, undifferentiated on structure, shall not exceed values of technological standard rates of the admissible emissions by the existing installations given in appendix to the presents of technological standard rates.
Since January 01, 2022 technological standard rates of admissible emissions of substances in the form of the weighed solid particles, undifferentiated on structure, shall not exceed the values stated in Item 1 of the Section III of these technological standard rates.
2. Mass concentration of sulfur dioxide (dioxide and trioxide) in terms of sulfur dioxide shall not exceed the following values of technological standard rates of admissible emissions by the existing installations:
for coke furnaces, boiler installations when using in fuel quality of coke gas - 500 mg/m - 3;
for coke furnaces when using in fuel quality of blast-furnace gas - 250 mg/m - 3;
for pekokoksovy furnaces - 400 mg/m - 3;
for boiler installations by capacity less than 50 MW when using fuel of boiler coke-chemical composite - 500 mg/m - 3;
for the equipment of desulphurization of coke gas with sulphuric acid production by method of wet catalysis (electric precipitators, cartridge filters, etc.) - 2500 mg/m - 3.
In case of combustion of coke gas, crude from hydrogen sulfide, the current technological standard rates of admissible emission of sulfur dioxide (dioxide and trioxide) in terms of sulfur dioxide are established at the level of 2500 mg/m - 3.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.