It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 2, 2009
of August 14, 2009 No. 611
About approval of the Regulations on operational search department of body of protection of frontier
According to Item 9 of the Regulations on Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of August 4, 2003 N 797, for the purpose of streamlining of activities of the divisions of the State Border Service of Ukraine performing operational search activities I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on operational search department of body of protection of frontier it (is applied).
2. To provide to department of operational activity provision of this order in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on state registration.
3. To provide to chiefs of regional governments, bodies of protection of frontier, commanders of groups of sea protection studying and fulfillment of requirements of this provision by staff of subordinate divisions.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of the State Border Service Ukrainydirektor Departament of operational activity.
5. Bring the order to permission of interested persons.
Chairman of the State Border Service of Ukraine, general of Ukraine
M. M. Litvin
Approved by the Order of Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine of August 14, 2009 No. 611
1. The operational search department (further - ORO) is the structural division of body of protection of frontier which is performing operational and service activity on protection of frontier on the site of responsibility and having the right to perform operational search activities according to the procedure determined by the Law of Ukraine "About operational search activities".
3. The main objectives of ORO are:
ensuring immunity of frontier and protection of the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone;
search and fixing of actual data about illegal acts of individuals and groups, responsibility for which is provided by the Criminal code of Ukraine, for the purpose of the termination of offenses and for the benefit of criminal trial, and also receipt of information for the benefit of safety of citizens, society and the state.
4. ORO carries out the obligations determined by article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About operational search activities", article 19 of the Law of Ukraine "About the State Border Service of Ukraine" and also according to the tasks assigned to it:
4.1. Develops drafts of the ordering acts, plans for the purpose of accomplishment of directives and orders of Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine, orders of regional government, body of protection of frontier.
4.2. Performs information and analytical providing the leading instances (body of protection of frontier, regional government, Administration of the State Border Service) on the questions which are within its direct competence.
4.3. Conducts analytical researches for the purpose of determination of perspectives and priorities of work on operational search cases, determination of tactics and methods of overcoming crime, and also forecasting of tendencies of development of criminogenic situation.
4.4. Supports in urgent condition of the database for the purpose of heap and processing of the data necessary for study of forecasts of development of criminogenic situation and provision of offers to decisions of the leading instances (body of protection of frontier, regional government, Administration of the State Border Service).
4.5. Provides accomplishment by the personnel which are carrying out task of operational search activities, requirements of the laws and other regulations concerning operational search activities, observance of measures of conspiracy.
4.6. Prepares offers concerning candidate screen for passing of military service on positions in operational divisions, appointments of personnel to positions in these divisions.
4.7. In accordance with the established procedure conducts separate confidential and general clerical work.
5. ORO are granted the rights determined by article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About operational search activities", article 20 of the Law of Ukraine "About the State Border Service of Ukraine" and also the right:
5.1. Involve in accomplishment of personal errands during operational search activities of the military personnel and employees of other divisions.
5.2. Organize and within powers to coordinate operational search activities on the site of body of protection of frontier, participation of divisions of body of protection of frontier in fight against organized crime and illegal migration on frontier of Ukraine and within controlled frontier areas.
5.3. In accordance with the established procedure to have access to databases of information and telecommunication systems of border control "Metal-1", the border service "Metal-3", information and analytical providing "Metal-5", subsystems "Risk" of the integrated information and telecommunication Metal system, the integrated interdepartmental information and telecommunication system concerning control of persons, vehicles and loads crossing frontier (Lasso system), information which contains in databanks of the General secretariat of International Criminal Police Organization - the Interpol, and so forth.
5.4. Prepare offers on completing of positions of workers which can be involved in operational search activities and plan work on preparation and retraining of personnel of operational divisions.
6. Management of operational search activities in body of protection of frontier is performed by the chief of body of protection of frontier personally.
In case of absence of the chief of body of protection of frontier of its obligation regarding management of operational search activities the deputy chief of body of protection of frontier on operational search work - the head of department performs.
7. The structure and states of ORO of body of protection of frontier affirm the Chairman of the State Border Service of Ukraine according to proposals of the director of the department of operational activity of Administration of State frontier service of Ukraine.
Structural divisions can be part of ORO:
operational counteraction of illegal migration;
operational counteraction of illicit activities;
information and analytical;
separate boundary operational search department;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.